Withholding discoveries.

Will any one potentially be harmed if you don't disclose what you found ? It all depends on context.
Doing the wrong thing because some else did a wrong thing will not make you right, just make you both wrong.

The legal and illegal drug trades will collapse. So will the media, tobacco, coffee and beer industries. Sounds crazy I know but if we think about it.... Why do we live in a society of addicts?

I understand. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind but is it really wrong to choose inaction?

Why does the action have to be vengeful? Not everyone who drinks coffee or beer is an addict. There are even social smokers and people who use social media in a relaxed non-addicted way. Some people are born addicts and some are not. We don't live in a society of addicts, but ordinary stable people who have simple pleasures do not make news.

Taking out the garbage isn't vengeful. It needs to be done. But what I asked was if not taking action can be vengeful.

I've witnessed many who claim to be social drinkers and slowly down the slippery slope drink more, act like jerks, and then have to go through withdrawal again.

Children aren't born addicts.

Someone doesn't have to make the news to see that their addictive conditioned behavior is bad. Eating animal flesh is socially acceptable by the masses because they are unaware of how animals are raised for meat. The majority of humans are addicts because they are unaware of what it truly means to be joyful.

The simple pleasures you talk about are stimulants that have a contribution to the so ever increasing air pollution that it's crippling our bodies.

We live in a society of excess because it's profitable for corporate capitalists. People have drank coffee, beer and wine for hundreds if not thousands of years. Advertising as we know it as well as factory farms come from Nazi SS scientists. It was Operation Paperclip, where US intelligence captured and interrogated the German scientists for their technology. Its not a secret its just not discussed openly in mainstream society.

I dont think its vengeful or wrong to be quiet about these things but I find it to show weakness of character and frannkly a real waste of time to hoard information. Im the opposite though. I want everyone to know now ASAP because thats how I roll.

Do you follow Krishna or something because your beliefs remind me of those little books they pass out at Venice Beach.

I don't think the idea of this forum is to be rude to people who do not agree with you. I do not follow anyone, I think for myself and nothing you have said is new to me.

We do not live in an ideal world and this forum used to be for people who cared about animals and wanted to support each other.

The Philosophy strand, which I myself asked for, was supposed to be an area for philosophical discussion, not people expounding their views and berating those who disagree.

I haven't been on this forum for a while owing to work commitments and will probably stay away for a while longer while there is all this discontent on it.

I don't think the idea of this forum is to be rude to people who do not agree with you. I do not follow anyone, I think for myself and nothing you have said is new to me.

We do not live in an ideal world and this forum used to be for people who cared about animals and wanted to support each other.

The Philosophy strand, which I myself asked for, was supposed to be an area for philosophical discussion, not people expounding their views and berating those who disagree.

I haven't been on this forum for a while owing to work commitments and will probably stay away for a while longer while there is all this discontent on it.

What? I wasn't even talking to you. I was talking about whether or not Consistency has those beliefs after reading numerous posts by him.

We live in a society of excess because it's profitable for corporate capitalists. People have drank coffee, beer and wine for hundreds if not thousands of years. Advertising as we know it as well as factory farms come from Nazi SS scientists. It was Operation Paperclip, where US intelligence captured and interrogated the German scientists for their technology. Its not a secret its just not discussed openly in mainstream society.

I dont think its vengeful or wrong to be quiet about these things but I find it to show weakness of character and frannkly a real waste of time to hoard information. Im the opposite though. I want everyone to know now ASAP because thats how I roll.

Do you follow Krishna or something because your beliefs remind me of those little books they pass out at Venice Beach.

Sure advertising can be used as a means to brainwash others to think they need to buy something they don't really need. However I don't believe people buy in excess for no reason.

If those stimulants are required. What's missing?

What is your definition of weakness of character?

The information is available to everyone. Not joined together but it is nonetheless available. Am I still hoarding it?

I've never heard of Krishna until you mentioned it however by definition it is the energy in my brain. The human design system is the closest system I've found that describes the energies we are born with within ourselves.

Venice beach sure does look like a wonderful place to live.

Last edited: