Windigo from VB says hello :)

I also remember you! You'll probably like the "alerts" feature to check updated posts!
I love to see old VB'ers here

I remember you, definitely! It is a bit annoying with the gigantic community when posts get covered up because there's so much activity going on.

Anyways, welcome! :D

Hi :wave: I'm sorry you felt a bit isolated on the other board. I never feel like a real relevant poster but I still enjoy posting anyway. Good to see you here.

Hi! :wave:
I'm new at VV and never really used VB, so I wasn't ignored, but the massive community made it kind of intimidating for newcomers, so here's hoping VV is a fresh, fun start for everyone!

I used to be a member on VB too, with almost 600 posts now, but somehow systematically ignored by the central group of posters. I rarely get any replies to whatever I post, and that spoils the fun a bit.

I don't think not getting replies to a post has much to do with whether people like you or not. I think it more has to do with how controversial or informative the post is. At least in focused topics. For purely social topics the criteria might be different.