Who's your Animal Style Twin?

Lou

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I've been going to Great Clips for my haircuts since my stylist went out of business during the lockdown. They have a senior day which makes them the cheapest around.
Anyway they send me this cute quiz today
I'm a red panda.
1699630135514.png

I tried to take the quiz, but the site doesn't exist anymore. I wouldn't mind being a red panda- they're one of my favorite animals: cute, and- although they're carnivores by heritage- herbivorous!

It told me I am the animal I said I want to be (fox) but the traits mentioned do not match anything else I said about myself.

Reactions: KLS52
I got "cat", too! But neither answer to question 6 fit me. I answered "I love people" because "I'd rather be alone" was more inaccurate. But it depends on the person in question. I'm definitely not "the life and soul of the party", and solitude doesn't frighten me- but I'm no hermit either.

I got "cat", too! But neither answer to question 6 fit me. I answered "I love people" because "I'd rather be alone" was more inaccurate. But it depends on the person in question. I'm definitely not "the life and soul of the party", and solitude doesn't frighten me- but I'm no hermit either.
I felt the same way about that question.

It's so interesting how people see us vs how we see ourselves. I feel like I know myself very well...that I'm very self aware. I certainly know how I feel. An example is, I know that I am uncomfortable in most social settings, depending on who the people are, how well I know/like them and whether or not I feel like we click. Yet the coordinator of the senior program calls me the ambassador lol. She sees me as friendly and outgoing. Which I can be. But it doesn't mean I'm comfortable. I guess I hide my insecurities well which I also guess is a good thing. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: Tom L. and PTree15