US Who Will/Who Should Run for President in 2016?

I can always dream. Maybe Gary Johnson will run as a Democrat or Republican.

Gary Johnson could run as a Democrat, but likely not as a Republican, as reasonable Republicans aren't in at the moment.

Reactions: Wolfie
Presidential elections are probably the least effective way to support third parties, but voting for them still helps a little with getting their message out and giving the major parties incentives to change in ways that would appeal to third party voters.

Dem and GOP candidates tend to pander to their respective voter bases during the primary season, then move to the center once they're nominated, since it seems the more central they are the more they're likely to be elected.

If Hilary runs, I'll vote for her.
Elizabeth Warren has impressed quite a few people though.
I loved when she asked "When was the last time a wall street bank was taken to court?" during a senate banking committee hearing, and no one could come up with a time.

Reactions: RabbitLuvr
A Clinton/Warren ticket would be awesome. I think together they could really get the country back on track.

Reactions: RabbitLuvr
I wish I had your optimism. If this country is gonna get back on track, it won't be the president who does it. It is that broken position which is part of the problem. The position of president and the path which must be taken to get to it is under the control of those doing the breaking.

I wish I had your optimism. If this country is gonna get back on track, it won't be the president who does it. It is that broken position which is part of the problem. The position of president and the path which must be taken to get to it is under the control of those doing the breaking.

The media and those with the wealth to financially back campaigns have far too much control over elections as I see it.

Reactions: Snowcone and Amy SF
Roseanne Barr. She doesnt like wars and environmental damage, and she is badass.

She is also for gay rights and better economic conditions for the poor.

Roseanne Barr. She doesnt like wars and environmental damage, and she is badass.

She is also for gay rights and better economic conditions for the poor.
She also said that she used to be addicted to an illegal drug for decades, and then suddenly she was cured by gerting a prescription for the same illegal drug in California. :D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369480602869.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369480602869.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 109
She was addicted to marijuana, but was cured by getting a prescription for marijuana :weird: