What's in Your Fruit Bowl ?

I didn't say anything about reducing the variety of the fruit I eat - just prioritizing some over others.

I've heard that thing about melons before. I only buy melons in the summer and I usually do eat them all by themselves.

I do put strawberries and bananas with the my cereal. I guess I could just put strawberries and blueberries in the cereal instead. I guess the bananas would be ok with raisins.
According to my chart, blackberries would be better than blueberries.
strawberries and bananas are a hugely popular combo, and a typical smoothie, and 'nice cream'. Bananas make me quesy on their own, so I of course avoid! I used to like them, and liked them with strawberries and/or oranges--and of course pineapple!
Citrus, strawberries, and pineapple are great with what I would consider sweet fruit like mangos and coconut
Melons go with all berries, citrus.
and dates---dates are as sweet as they get and go with all of the above!
Maybe some have trouble with food combos. The science doesn't prove it true

I let some pineapple go bad :sigh:
Want watermelon
Oh....and how about waldorf salad? or fruit salad served in a scooped out melon, with melon chunks?

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
Apples and bananas. I didn't really like the satsumas so I might just have them as juice.

Frozen blueberries as well.

Reactions: shyvas
Really whatever's in the season but more than often apples, bananas, blueberries and raspberries.

Bananas, pink lady apples and grapes in my fruit bowl. Lemons in the fridge and blueberries in the freezer.

Reactions: shyvas