Whatcha Eatin ? - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle Juice

Reaction score
I am currently chomping on apricots and cherries I got from a roadside stand earlier today.
*insert happy tummy smilie*

I had a sandwich, and a pickle earlier.

Hubby made veggie pot pie for din din. Not the healthiest of meals but oh so delicous.....and I'm preggers so its okay. :)

Hubby made veggie pot pie for din din. Not the healthiest of meals but oh so delicous.....and I'm preggers so its okay. :)

Do you have a link? Or was it from a cookbook, or...? I haven't had pot pie in years.

Do you have a link? Or was it from a cookbook, or...? I haven't had pot pie in years.

Just a recipe my mother in law always makes. Hers is chicken pot pie but we just veg it up. Again, not the healthiest meal but super easy to make and really good. No fresh ingredients though.

Pie crust (we buy the Pre made dough stuff at the grocery store)
1 can cream of potato
1 can cream of celery
1 can veg all
Canned or frozen corn (optional...we always like to add extra corn)
Salt
Pepper
1/4 t. Thyme
*if I have it on hand I use mix in some Better Than Buollion chicken flavored vegetarian base

Throw it all together bake in oven on 350 for 30-40 minutes depending on how "done" you like it

I just had vegan mashed potatoes from a box. I'm having tummy troubles, so I'm stuck with bland food right now. And chocolate cake.

A big soup with lentils, barley, split peas, some other legumes, onion, potatoes and carrots

I just ate a delicous English muffin. Tried going to sleep but my tummy wouldn't stop growling, needed a little midnight snack:)

I had some leftover baked tofu in a burger bun with lettuce, tomatoes and mustard.

cucumbers with apricot-herb dressing (apricot, jalapeno, lemon juice, chives, thyme, basil, and cilantro, all fresh)

Homemade bagel that my hubby made last night!

Had lentils on toast. Also a bit of hot and sour soup I made.

I am eating a giant green salad and three left over knishes I made last night.

A veggie burger with guacamole, hot peppers and salsa with a side of fries. Not very healthy but super tasty!

Status
Not open for further replies.