What was this 80s movie called?

Second Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I need to know this! Please help ...!

I watched this movie some time in the mid 80s. It was kind of a He-Man movie, but I can't seem to find it under that name online anywhere. I remember bits and pieces of it, e.g.:

Scene 1: "He-Man" is riding his cat-horse into quicksand and almost drowns, but is helped by two squirrels (?) who climb onto a tree branch so it's bent down just enough that he can reach it, and is able to pull himself out.

Scene 2: Something about "Skeletor" on top what looks like an Aztec pyramid. He tries to sacrifice a human, but I think he's foiled by "He-Man".

Come to think of it, perhaps it was a Conan movie?

Wow well done Amy. I genuinely thought that IS was recalling an LSD trip when I read the description :p
Good thing I left out some of the more trippy scenes then! Because there was definitely a scene in which the Evil Guy was using magic to suck some kind of green liquid or slime from prisoners' heads! I think it was supposed to be their life force or energy or something?!

Also, a scene in which the Good Guy was basically "ballet dancing" through a whole legion of Minions, using his sword for protection, although not hitting anyone with it ... (I think it was near the pyramid sacrifice scene.)

Here's the trailer:

Movies were a lot better in the 80s!

I wasn't sure if I was interested in that kind of film.....ambivalent....I don't watch many movies these days anyway......