What kind of dog are you?

Maybe we could put other fun animal quizes in here too.

Reactions: KLS52
You got: Mutt!
enhanced-buzz-3070-1391029946-32.jpg

You’re a renegade, an artist, and you will not be confined to any sort of box. You have tons of real-life experience that makes you a great dinner-party guest with tons of stories. Plus, you are cute in that “je ne sais quoi” kind of way.

1. You got: Pug!
    enhanced-buzz-5814-1390941382-22.jpg
    instagram.com
    Sure, sometimes you feel really left out, but you really shouldn’t care so much! You are hilarious and adorable and completely worthy of the spotlight. It’s also OK to be the quiet goofball if you’re the kind of pug who’s cool with the corner of the room. Either way, your empathy and your hugs make you downright majestic. You keep doin’ you.
These quizzes never sound anything like me!:rofl:

You got: Pit Bull!

Sure, you are pretty misunderstood, but once people get to know you, they realize how lovable you really are.
It may take a second for you to warm up, but you are a goof once you do — not to mention you’re loyal, sincere, and adaptable.

Reactions: Freesia
I'm a pug, too. Although when I took the test on FB, I was a cross between a pug and a Golden Retriever.

Reactions: Freesia
Shibu Inu.

You sometimes get accused of being aloof but you’re just picky! You’re an introvert but that doesn’t mean you don’t love socializing with your core group of friends and family. Plus, you can be very affectionate — just on your own terms.

Somewhat accurate.

See, now that one fits me more. Of course on a couple of the ? I just picked one because I had no clue. I don't dance for example and had no idea on the dance moves.

Reactions: KLS52
That was a funny quiz.

"You got: Corgi!
corgnelius.tumblr.com
Quite simply, you’re a darling! People are mesmerized by your charismatic nature but you never get too caught up in all that praise. You know how to just be you at all times and without apology. Plus, you have a cute tush." Lol

Reactions: kazyeeqen and KLS52
One of the dance moves was "judging in the corner." :p
Shows you how much attention I paid then, because I didn't even see that one or I'd have chosen it.

Maybe that's why none of these quizzes ever come out accurate for me.