Watcha Drinkin?

Water and now a cup of coffee with oat milk. I'm trying to have coffee early in the day from now on.

Reactions: PTree15
Coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon, mostly Earl Greyer from Republic of Tea. That's my favorite. In the evening I like to drink something I adapted many years ago from the Cat Who books by Lilian Jackson Braun. Qwilleran, the main character, liked to have a nonalcohol drink made of "Squunk Water" on the rocks with bitters and a twist of lemon. I loved the books and I was always intrigued by this choice of drink, but since we don't have anything called squunk water, I made it with Perrier or Pelligrino or what have you. A tall glass of ice filled with the mineral water, a few drops of bitters, stir add a twist, sometimes lemon or sometimes lime. Whichever I happen to have on hand. Cheers!

Reactions: PTree15 and Raven
I bought some CBD drinks. Goodrays brand. I just had one to taste it. They are nicer than the Trip ones.

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
Cup of coffee with Asda plant milk. It curdles in hot drinks so I won't be buying that again!

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15