Watcha Drinkin?

I saw a recipe for a pineapple, green tea and vodka (?) cocktail yesterday in a magazine.

I'm just having water at the moment.

Reactions: KLS52
Ew. I was just watching a vegan Youtuber and she was sampling potato milk. I can't even imagine what that would taste like!

• Agree
I made a Starbucks iced coffee drink…soy milk with a shot of decaf espresso, a tablespoon of caramel syrup and a dollop of so delicious coco whip on top. It was sooooo good! I save myself $6.50!

I decided to wait until my local Starbucks opens before I indulge, which will be supposedly on July 16. It was supposed to Open end of March but the espresso machines are on back order. :hmm:

I bought a smoothie from Coop last night so I just had it before my breakfast, apple, pear and lime juices and apple, banana, kiwi, cucumber and ginger purée.

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
Some time ago I learned from a friend that you can add milk and sugar to peppermint tea. Mind blown. I have almost always drank herbal tea without. And some time ago I drank herbal tea made from red clover, meadowsweet and lemon balm and added oat milk to that as well. It helped me cure from a (mild) hangover.
Everything is better with some oat milk now-a-days for some reason.

Some time ago I learned from a friend that you can add milk and sugar to peppermint tea. Mind blown. I have almost always drank herbal tea without. And some time ago I drank herbal tea made from red clover, meadowsweet and lemon balm and added oat milk to that as well. It helped me cure from a (mild) hangover.
I think I had the extra creamy oatmilk with peppermint, really did like that more than plain!
That second tea sounds interesting, I never had red clover and don't know meadowsweet

I'm going to have some chamomile hoping to help get to sleep.

Reactions: Deleted member 3018
I think I had the extra creamy oatmilk with peppermint, really did like that more than plain!
That second tea sounds interesting, I never had red clover and don't know meadowsweet

I'm going to have some chamomile hoping to help get to sleep.
I didn't know either that you can drink meadowsweet. I thought you only use it to freshen your laundry. But the tea was really good.
Meadowsweet is pretty dominant on the area where I live, but don't know if they grow in the USA.
I really like chamomile but can't drink it because it causes me weird symptoms, like irregular heart beat and confusion. Dunno why.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
I have not tried that - I will. I just recently discovered I like Peppermint tea. I especially like the Good Earth's Peppermint/herbal tea blend.
I always add milk and sugar to Chai tea. Sort of a home made chai latte.

Reactions: Deleted member 3018
I'm having coffee.
I now boil just 8 oz of water in the microwave in a one cup pyrex measuring cup.
Then pour it into my single cup pour over with 2 tbsp of coffee.
I add about 2 oz of vanilla flavored soy milk to the measuring cup and nuke it for 30 seconds.
then add it to the coffee when its done.

Oh,,,, now I want iced coffee
I'm realizing I need to stop my eating sooner than I've been and just drink tea, like herbal tea or rooibos. I love coffee though

I have not tried that - I will. I just recently discovered I like Peppermint tea. I especially like the Good Earth's Peppermint/herbal tea blend.
I always add milk and sugar to Chai tea. Sort of a home made chai latte.
Oh man, chai latte is so good. I want some. :)

• Agree
Reactions: Lou