Warm winter jacket

Reaction score
hi
I have a few mens jacket that are vegan ....but Iam looking for a very warm winter jacket
I am looking at save the duck brand but not shore about the sizing .......?
Iam a uk medium size 38/40 .....39 is perfect fit
If any one knows what the right size is .....that would be appreciated
Or any recommendations for a very warm winter jacket would be appreciated
Thanks

You might want to take a look at Patagonia. And North Face. Not their entire line but many of their items are vegan/cruelty-free/ and/or free trade. I know some of their items are not. But if you haven't decided yet you might spend a bit of time looking thru their catalogs.

I know there are a couple of coupons for wuxley out there right now - Mic the vegan has one for $75 off, but they're still a lot of $. I'm going to make one someday and use the same insulation (but I still need to save up for the fabric)

You might want to take a look at Patagonia. And North Face. Not their entire line but many of their items are vegan/cruelty-free/ and/or free trade. I know some of their items are not. But if you haven't decided yet you might spend a bit of time looking thru their catalogs.

I think Patagonia or REI is a good idea. They have coats for subzero skiing and winter backpacking that are still an investment but still hundreds of dollars cheaper than a wuxxly .

I get that you have to wear special gear in Canadian icy winters but wuxxly seems like a vanity fashion brand more so than just a warm vegan coat. Like they're trying to attract high end clients.

I think Patagonia or REI is a good idea. They have coats for subzero skiing and winter backpacking that are still an investment but still hundreds of dollars cheaper than a wuxxly .

I get that you have to wear special gear in Canadian icy winters but wuxxly seems like a vanity fashion brand more so than just a warm vegan coat. Like they're trying to attract high end clients.
Thanks fir your help
I will check it out

Reactions: Forest Nymph