Need These 100% vegan (chemical free) products

hanman89

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi Vegan Community,
I am looking for the following grooming products if anybody can reccomend something to me that meets all the criteria please chime in:

1. Shampoo/Conditioner- I am looking for a 100% chemical FREE shampoo/conditioner that is either USDA organic, or vegan. I also like a product that is foamy or can form a lather, alot of products are just oils that dont really foam/lather. But i want to emphasize it must have NO chemicals or artificial ingredients, only pure organic ingredients from nature and must have a lather!!! If you know of any that have DHT BLOCKERS for hair thinning as well that is something i really want!

2. Hair/Beard Dye- If anybody knows of a 100% chemical free hair dye, that is also vegan friendly or made from organic nature like ingredients that would be very much appreciated. I must also add, i want something that you can just rub on to the hair and keep it on for 30 minutes or so and wash off. I do not like having to mix something up and brush it on, etc. Just something you can dig your hands into rub onto the hair and keep it on then wash it off. Something plant based, vegan and chemical free would be best! If you also know of any organic essential oil that actually works when you rub it on to blacken gray hair, or darken it that would be great.

If anybody in this forum can recommend some products for me to look into that would be very appreciated, thank you all for your help!