Computers VPN

Blues

Forum Legend
Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
Anyone got one, its another layer of protection for my computer. The problem is there are so many out there , I don't mind paying the money. but it's which one to get. I am slightly warm to ExpressVPN.

I never got one but I was looking into them for a while. I narrowed it down to VPN unlimited and VPN Plus. But like I said - I never got one.

I never got one but I was looking into them for a while. I narrowed it down to VPN unlimited and VPN Plus. But like I said - I never got one.
Thanks for the info Lou I will look into them

I have one that I bought from PC mag.com on sale. A lifetime subscription was less than $50, VPNSecure. It isn't top of the line and I forget to use it!i My ex had a subscription to NordVPN which is a good one but it is expensive.

I can get you 50% off the one I use, Torgaurd. Let me know and I will DM you a link. I use mine to access USA netflix and it works great for that. It is a full featured VPN and up there with the rest of the top VPN's. They do offer a 7 day free trial.

Reactions: Blues
I have one that I bought from PC mag.com on sale. A lifetime subscription was less than $50, VPNSecure. It isn't top of the line and I forget to use it!i My ex had a subscription to NordVPN which is a good one but it is expensive.

Thanks for that Chryssie I will look into both of them .

If you're looking for a high level of encryption with a med level of anonymity (via your ISP), for free.

The Tor browser is a great open source choice: The Tor Project | Privacy & Freedom Online

For just a VPN,

IP Vanish VPN is pretty affordable with not much lag compared to others I've tried .. ($12/month or you can save on yearly deal) with many servers you can join in 75+ countries: IPVanish VPN: Online Privacy Made Easy - Fastest, Most Reliable VPN

Never thought of Tor browser.

The 12-month sub is bearable for IPV

thanks sproutskies

I can get you 50% off the one I use, Torgaurd. Let me know and I will DM you a link. I use mine to access USA netflix and it works great for that. It is a full featured VPN and up there with the rest of the top VPN's. They do offer a 7 day free trial.

That's a large discount Veganite .

I will work through it all and get back to you

Many thanks

• Agree
Reactions: Veganite