Video "If Meat Eaters Acted Like Vegans"

Sorry, I was in a rush earlier. What do vegans (or veggies) on here think?

I have to say that I did laugh at a couple of the comments he made.

I thought maybe he was vegan and was just being sarcastic.o_O

I laughed at the atheist one too.

One of my FB friends posted this on his feed, and I found it annoying, too. Not to mention gross (his carrying flesh around, blech!).

Reactions: ledboots
So here are my thoughts. If I were a meat eater I'd find it hilarious. I think it's clever and I guess that's why we find him annoying? I doubt he's vegan. He just doesn't come off that way to me. I don't see a vegan person holding a piece of meat like that, even if it were to be funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone is angry at vegans.
He says things that meat eaters already say, like my food eats your food, having to kill wild animals to lower population, implies that plants feel pain. Maybe if I were very drunk, I'd laugh.

Last edited:
If Meat Eaters Acted Like Vegans - 7/10
PETA one - 6/10

You don't have to agree with the points being made to laugh. Some jokes are funny because they are true, others are funny just because they are funny.

Ok.. You don't have to agree with something to find it funny, but I didn't laugh once at the video. I didn't find it funny. It was mundane things that meat eaters say, things that people normally say anyway. Things that are just plain annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: ledboots