CA Very Good Butchers-BC

shyvas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
Meat Canada's Very Good Butchers - Making Beans Scream Since 2016

Located in Beautiful British Columbia, this bean-butchery provide local, organic, and delicious meat alternatives that everyone can enjoy and feel good about. To give you an example of just how ‘good’ the Very Good Butchers’ products are, just take a look at the ingredients list from their signature product “The Very Good Burger”.

The owners aim is to draw in omnivores. It's Canada's 2 nd vegan butcher.

Last edited:
Has anyone ordered product from here? I'd like to try them but just wondered first if anyone had already tried them and can tell me how good they are.

They ship all over Canada and the States for sure. I'm hoping someone will have tried them.

Their hot dogs are awesome! I also really enjoyed their pepperoni. It's probably the best seitan I've ever had. I've been to their store in Victoria. I had his in house pizza. Wow, was it ever good! He makes his own cheezes too.

Thanks for the input. I'm thinking of buying their butcher box with a variety of "meats" in it. I wish he would have included the bratwurst in the box, I'll have to order it separate. Depends on the shipping cost.

Reactions: shyvas and Veganite
Thanks for the input. I'm thinking of buying their butcher box with a variety of "meats" in it. I wish he would have included the bratwurst in the box, I'll have to order it separate. Depends on the shipping cost.
You won't be disappointed. My only complaint would be that the hot dogs are a bit fragile. Aside from that the flavour and texture were excellent. I've never tried their bratwurst. Let me know how it is when you try it.

• Friendly
Reactions: EllieW
Has anyone ordered product from here? I'd like to try them but just wondered first if anyone had already tried them and can tell me how good they are.
I see them advertised on FB a lot. I was interested but it seems like there are no Chick’n like products. I’m not big on “beef”.

• Friendly
These products look interesting! I am browsing through and thinking of ordering something. The prices are a little higher than products I can get at Publix but the variety is good. I wonder how the cheeze is. I just can't find a vegan cheeze I like!

• Friendly
Meat Canada's Very Good Butchers - Making Beans Scream Since 2016

Located in Beautiful British Columbia, this bean-butchery provide local, organic, and delicious meat alternatives that everyone can enjoy and feel good about. To give you an example of just how ‘good’ the Very Good Butchers’ products are, just take a look at the ingredients list from their signature product “The Very Good Burger”.

The owners aim is to draw in omnivores. It's Canada's 2 nd vegan butcher.
That's awesome!

• Agree
Reactions: EllieW and shyvas
That article at Live Kindly also mentioned it was the second vegan butcher in Canada so I googled it and found one in Toronto called YamChops and one in Kelowna and Vancouver called The Vegetarian Butcher.
I'll check them out too. It has to be someone that delivers as hubby hates driving in Toronto and BC is too far away! LOL

Reactions: Chryssie and KLS52
That article at Live Kindly also mentioned it was the second vegan butcher in Canada so I googled it and found one in Toronto called YamChops and one in Kelowna and Vancouver called The Vegetarian Butcher.
I'll check them out too. It has to be someone that delivers as hubby hates driving in Toronto and BC is too far away! LOL

according to the Very Good Butchers website they sell their products at

Almost Perfect Inc
Sunray Street
Whitby, Ontario, L1N 8Y3

maybe you can find them there and also at a number of other stores in Toronto

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Love