VeggieViews Slogan - the Official Final Vote

Vote for your favorite slogan

• VeggieViews: If You're a Veggie With a View, This Place is for You

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • VeggieViews: A discussion forum for vegans and vegetarians.

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I too voted for the boring one. The other one just has too much alliteration or repetition or something for my taste.

I really liked the whimsy of "Land of the Herbivores" and a couple of the other tongue in cheek ones.

I too voted for the boring one. The other one just has too much alliteration or repetition or something for my taste.

I really liked the whimsy of "Land of the Herbivores" and a couple of the other tongue in cheek ones.

There can never be too much alliteration or rhyming!

if the second one is chosen, could at least the word 'discussion' be dropped? It seems redundant, and too formal, plus it doesn't cover everything that goes on on any forum, like a thread where people just post pictures of their cats, for example.

Reactions: kazyeeqen
if the second one is chosen, could at least the word 'discussion' be dropped? It seems redundant, and too formal, plus it doesn't cover everything that goes on on any forum, like a thread where people just post pictures of their cats, for example.

Harsh!:cat:

I voted for the boring one because it actually says something useful and nobody is going to re-read a slogan over and over anyway.

I'm a boring voter.

VeggieViews: A cat forum for vegans and vegetarians.