Veganism saved my life

Genuinethedude

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I used to be near death. I was 300+ pounds. I was in constant chronic pain 7/10. I suffered from GERD and would wake up choking on my own vomit. I had heart and kidney pain. I had less than 5 years to live, and would have died at 40. I had suffered from severe delayed ejaculation since my mid 20's which was a matter of profound shame. I was celibate for over a decade because of this. I was severely depressed and suicidal. I used to pray to God to let me die in my sleep.

I decided that I had one final chance. I looked at Mt. Ranier. That became my goal. I cut all fast food and soda. I started eating organic. The results were profound. I then cut meat. The results were life changing. I was addicted. I cut eggs, and finally dairy.

I have lost 100 pounds. I can shop for clothes at the normal store. (Most max out at a 44 inch waist and XXL shirts.) I am no longer in pain. I no longer suffer from GERD. I no longer get chest pain, or kidney pain. My delayed ejaculation which has haunted me most of my adult life is cured. My depression is cured I feel like I have gained the world back. I have my manhood back. Veganism is my cure. I am happy to wake up every day.

That's awesome!

Have you climbed Rainier yet, or is that still a goal?

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC
congratulations for taking control of your health/life!

welcome to the forum and we look forward to sharing your Mt Ranier journey with you

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com