Vegan supplements for digestive system

MobiusX

Forum Novice
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
Anyone here who knows of any good vegan supplements for the digestive system? I take Align but it contains milk.... it's the only supplement I have ever used that actually helps even if it's just a little. It helps with my chronic permanent constipation due to a condition. This is what Align is for:

promote and support a healthy digestive system
maintain digestive balance
fortify your digestive system with a unique healthy bacteria 24/7

You could always drink kombuca and eat kimchi. They both have probiotics in them to help with your digestive system. You could also try eating more fiber, drinking more water and getting more exercise as all helps with constipation.

Anyone here who knows of any good vegan supplements for the digestive system? I take Align but it contains milk.... it's the only supplement I have ever used that actually helps even if it's just a little. It helps with my chronic permanent constipation due to a condition. This is what Align is for:

promote and support a healthy digestive system
maintain digestive balance
fortify your digestive system with a unique healthy bacteria 24/7

Take fruits such as
During constipation
  • Flaxseed
  • Beans
  • Kiwi
  • Berries
  • Pears, plums, and apples
You can use effective simple measures to treat it (for example, increasing dietary fiber or taking stool softeners) if it is caused by a medication. Discontinuing the medication may be not necessary. If simple measures don't work, it may be possible to substitute a less constipating medication.
Physical activity increases muscle activity in your intestines. Try to fit in exercise most days of the week. If you do not already exercise, talk to your doctor about whether you are healthy enough to start an exercise program.
Take your time in the bathroom, allowing yourself enough time to have a bowel movement without distractions and without feeling rushed.

Supplements with herbs and vitamins, for example. I take some on the chocolate basis. If you are interested, I can share a link.