Vegan Shoes-Trainers,Runners,Walking

I ordered a pair of those shoes and I can order another pair for 24.95 if I do it NOW. I don't think so because what if they aren't so wonderful! And I don't like the colors other than black anyway.
Probably a good idea. I like the black on black best. but I'd be tempted to get the white on white - cause they are machine washable.

Just stumbled on this site
Sustainable, eco friendly, sneakers.

Contacted the company and they assure me they are vegan.

Nothing New is 100% vegan. No animals were harmed in the process of making our shoes. There is only a small amount of glue used to reinforce the True Stitch Construction. Also, we use eco-friendly glue and have reached out to our suppliers to verify that it is completely vegan.​

Saucony is a shoe company that makes more vegan and almost vegan shoes than most. They were on the bandwagon long before Nike and Reebok.

• Informative
Reactions: Emma JC
I need recommendations for steel-toed work boots. Mega bonus points if they're safe for welding, but I don't know if such a thing exists...

I need recommendations for steel-toed work boots. Mega bonus points if they're safe for welding, but I don't know if such a thing exists...
Oh. I recommended something like that her to someone else. maybe I can find it.

I finally got the shoes I ordered and they are really cool! I put them on and walked around the house and they are very comfortable and fit well. The test will come when I wear them to work!

I finally got the shoes I ordered and they are really cool! I put them on and walked around the house and they are very comfortable and fit well. The test will come when I wear them to work!
What did you get the kicks?

My sister got the hydrosofts or whatever they are called. She likes them. and could't say no to the price.

I mail ordered a new running shoe today.
Brooks Ghost 13.
My old pair was worn out and maybe that is why my knee hurts.

I got last years model at a discount. plus I had some other discounts. So it was $85. new would have cost me over $120.

Nike never fit me very well. and I still haven't completely gotten past their teenage factory worker scandal.

This article seems to be more about Billie Eilish than about sneakers.
but.. I do buy the "her favorite style as a child".

What do you guys think of the color?

You're not limited to Slime Green Jordans. Nike makes a small line of Vegan shoes out of pineapple leather. Besides the Jordans there is an Air Force One and a Trail Runner.

Nike never fit me very well. and I still haven't completely gotten past their teenage factory worker scandal.

This article seems to be more about Billie Eilish than about sneakers.
but.. I do buy the "her favorite style as a child".

What do you guys think of the color?

You're not limited to Slime Green Jordans. Nike makes a small line of Vegan shoes out of pineapple leather. Besides the Jordans there is an Air Force One and a Trail Runner.
That green is hideous!

• Agree
Reactions: Sax and Lou