Vegan research for food science and nutrition a level

Hannah Overend

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Omnivore
Hello Everyone,

As part of my Food Science and Nutrition A Level I am basing my coursework on Veganism. I have created a survey in order to start my research so I would be very grateful if any vegans could very kindly fill this out for me?

I also have a more in depth questionnaire so if anyone would be interested in spending a little more time to answer these questions too I would also be very happy! Please could these questions be filled out in as much detail as possible as they are for my qualitative research? Here are my other questions:

What factors initially caused you to become a vegan?

Have you always been a vegan?

If no, have you found that there is a change in cost of your grocery shops?

Have you noticed any changes in your health since becoming a vegan?

Do you find it easy to source vegan recipes? Where do you source them from?

Do you take any dietary supplementation and if so, what?

Do you use social media to inspire your vegan lifestyle? If so, how? Give details.

Has your vegan lifestyle had any impact on your weight?

Do you apply this lifestyle to all areas of your life? For example, do you not wear leather?

Are your whole family vegans?

What food ingredients have become part of your staple diet?

Where do you mainly source protein from?

Many Thanks,

Hannah x

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfF6aYqyU3Ky-Q9FPtkvozQeQfTWMuVPwG9bmtINY2ADMXBYA/viewform

Last edited:
Dear All,
The forum did not allow me to add the link to my survey, so please send me a private message on here so that I can send you the details!

Thank you!

I have managed to insert the link into the thread so no need to privately message unless you would like to send me your answers to my questions!