Vegan pizza from Dominos!

Damo

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Recently discovered that you CAN order vegan pizza from Domino's Pizza.

I ordered the below without the cheese and chose the Thin & Crispy base!

Yum! :D

Jk3euhQ.jpg

EDIT: Pizza from Domino's is no longer be vegan as all their bases now contain milk/dairy :(

To they offer cheese free on any normal toppings or just this particular one? I used to have a veggie one from my local place that just made one up for me when I called, no cheese, very little tomato as I am not meant to eat it and then they would put sweetcorn, onion's, peppers, potato slices, pineapple and a little sliced fresh tomato on top.

I struggle with pizza, adore it but can not really eat any of it thanks to my veggie options and also GERD.

Many people have allergies and specific requirements and having no cheese is more popular than you think. It doesn't make it much cheaper though. In fact veggie pizzas are the same price as meat ones which I think is shocking.

I've tried a pizza with vegan cheese and it doesn't really work in my opinion and it's best to have a good tomato base that is thick, so the toppings will stay put on the pizza.

Alexia said:
Many people have allergies and specific requirements and having no cheese is more popular than you think. It doesn't make it much cheaper though. In fact veggie pizzas are the same price as meat ones which I think is shocking.

I've tried a pizza with vegan cheese and it doesn't really work in my opinion and it's best to have a good tomato base that is thick, so the toppings will stay put on the pizza.

The place that made mine used to make a folded pizza when they did it for me, I know it has a name but can't remember it lol  :D

This looks lovely!!!

I would like to have one now :p . Unfortunately, I am sure I won't be having any today (far away and have too much to do). I live in the Caribbean and there are outlets here, but I don't think they offer that option, I sure will check the next time I have (which is not regular). I must add though, that I prefer Pizza Hut (I may have had Pizza Hut 3-4 times before and not more than twice with Dominoes).

I have never been a "fast-food" lover anyway, so... :D

I could go for the vegetarian pizza. I'm not sure about vegan though. That pizza pictured above sure looks quite tasty though and I do like veggies on my pizza. I can't remember the last time I had pepperoni, and it's going to stay that way. Gross. I didn't know Dominos does this special ordering. I like the pan crust.

Dominos sure has stepped up their game in the past few years. I love that I can order a vegan pie - and that there is a gluten-free crust option, as well. It makes me feel less weird when my friends are ordering pizza to know that I can ask for one with no cheese and Dominos will just roll with it.

I don't trust any chain to be vegan.. we would never know and they don't have to tell unless you ask directly. Just because there isn't cheese on it, doesn't mean there isn't something non-vegan in the recipe somewhere. Sugar in the crust maybe? Most common ingredient for store/restaurant bought anything.

Reactions: Kristina
I thought dominos bases weren't suitable for vegans? I really hope I'm wrong I miss pizza so much.

Yes, are you sure there isn't dairy in the dough? Last time I checked there was.