Vegan lifestyle and cancer ?

Dostoievski

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Omnivore
Hi guys. I'm new to the forum and this is my first post.
I'm a 25 yo dude and recently I've been diagnosed with a violent form of lymphoma cancer.
I don't have any health insurance and can't afford to get treatment.
I'm an only son so I want to give it my best shot.

Please do you know of any natural ways to cure cancer ?
Do you know if a vegan diet can help ?

Thank you for your time.

I am very sorry for your news.

Some scientific studies have shown/suggested that vegans have a bit lower chance of developing cancer in the first place, but that doesn't mean that veganism can cure cancer. I don't think there is any strong evidence for that that I know of. It may be the case that keeping your body as healthy as possible may give it the best chance to fight any disease, in that sense a whole foods plant based diet can't hurt at this stage, but it will probably not do anything to actually kill cancer cells and I would at a guess say it wouldn't make much difference overall.

You will be speaking to your doctor and I reccomend you take only qualified medical advice to solve this, but look far beyond diet to scientific methods. Keep a positive mental attitude if you can.

Good luck!

Reactions: Dostoievski
Hey thank you for you well written reply and your wishes. I really appreciate it.

Yes I know nothing can help besides proper medication, but still just want to try and find if there's anything that can help me survive until I manage to get the treatment money.

Doctors in here don't help that much, that's why I'm looking for stuff on the internet.
Will keep focused and promise to do my best. Thank you.

Hey thank you for you well written reply and your wishes. I really appreciate it.

Yes I know nothing can help besides proper medication, but still just want to try and find if there's anything that can help me survive until I manage to get the treatment money.

Doctors in here don't help that much, that's why I'm looking for stuff on the internet.
Will keep focused and promise to do my best. Thank you.

Hi Dostoievski

You have my sympathies - both for the cancer and the fact that you live in such a benighted country!

On my blog, I've collected loads of vegan info as I come across it:http://nobreadisanisland.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/vegan-info-as-it-comes-my-way.html

Early 0n in that post I have two links concerning cancer. Maybe there is something there that can help you.

ATB, B&W