Vegan Haircare?

laura25

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi All!
My name is Laura and I'm new to this thread. I wanted to get some information as to what are your favorite vegan hair care products and why do you like them? Any certain ingredients or extracts you would wanna see used in a new vegan shampoo or conditioner? Anything you absolutely won't buy if you see on the label? Any information you provide is helpful! Thanks!

Laura from Chicago, IL

My main issue is dandruff. I really like Jason's Dandruff Relief and Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle. Once a week I rinse with a diluted mixture of apple cider vinegar.

there are some great databases where you can look up cruelty-free hair products. Amazon has a Cruelty Free Marketplace. And it's an easy shopping experience. Most of the big drug stores allow you to search for cruelty-free items on their online stores, too.

Cruelty-Free Kitty, Leaping Bunny, and PETA also have long lists of what to buy.

Here is a pretty good article.

Hi Laura! I am in love with Arbonnes True Hair Replenishing Mask, it makes my hair so soft and smooth!! Not only is it Vegan but also cruelty and gluten free. Arbonne also has several other Vegan products that I use in my daily life :)

Andalou is pretty good. I have used their products but are pricey so i don't really buy them anymore.