UK Vegan Friendly Towns

I`m not at all surprised by this survey. Brighton indeed, is a very friendly vegan city and in general most people
don`t blink an eye when you ask for a plant based dish in all pubs, cafes, eateries.

View attachment 29876
I haven't visited that many cities in the UK yet, but I can see how Brighton would score highly. Sounds like a relatively decent study and methodology.

Reading isn't too far from where we live, so I've been there quite a few times, often to vegan festivals and markets, so I can see how that city made it to the list.

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15
I haven't visited that many cities in the UK yet, but I can see how Brighton would score highly. Sounds like a relatively decent study and methodology.

Reading isn't too far from where we live, so I've been there quite a few times, often to vegan festivals and markets, so I can see how that city made it to the list.

I used to go to Reading quite often. It also has a great shopping centre. Love the fact that it`s mainly all pedestrian and that the railway station is virtually in the town centre.

Reactions: PTree15