Vegan Food Swap Package Exchange Program

It sounds cool but I don't think I'd be comfortable with it. It just seems different/more comfortable doing it with VV peeps. But that's just me. :)

I've seen this mentioned on The Vegan Couponer's blog page. It does sound cool, but like KLS52 said, I am more comfortable with the VV swaps.

I would rather know the person I was sending to. At VV we have the fun of trying to guess who our sender is, then stalking their posts to find out what they might like (just me? :oops:), putting together a package and then seeing their post when they open it. I think a lot of the fun would be gone if it was a true faceless stranger.

Reactions: thefadedone
I agree, I like the personal touch our exchanges have. This swap also does a Q&A but it does lack the sense of community. Still, I think it's neat that it exists. Veg*ns can feel very isolated sometimes, especially when it comes to receiving gifts around holidays. It's nice to know there are folks out there who understand.

Reactions: TreeHugger
I agree, I like the personal touch our exchanges have. This swap also does a Q&A but it does lack the sense of community. Still, I think it's neat that it exists. Veg*ns can feel very isolated sometimes, especially when it comes to receiving gifts around holidays. It's nice to know there are folks out there who understand.

:yes: Yeah it's great for people who don't have a community like we do here. I'd consider it if I wasn't a member here and wanting to participate in our swaps.