Vegan Cooking on Network TV shows

Lou

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I thought we already had this thread. In fact I thought I made it myself. but I can't find it. Maybe it is just inside some other thread....

The reason I was looking for it was because I saw this and I liked it on a lot of different levels.
I guess Jessica Simpson is not a real celebrity, or a real vegan. Being married to Jerry Seinfeld makes her almost a celebrity. "Vegan At Times" makes her almost a vegan.

I got a kick out of the cat stuff in the beginning of the clip.

I like the concept, Vegan, At Times. We all know that one of the preconceptions that people have is that being vegan is too hard. So in that case you can be Sometimes Vegan. I know hard core vegans hate that but ... Hey, it's a start. It moves the needle.

And a couple more vegan recipes to add to my collection.

Author and philanthropist Jessica Seinfeld is joining TODAY to share a few of her favorite meat- and dairy-free recipes from her cookbook, "Vegan, at Times: 120+ Recipes for Every Day or Every So Often." She shows us how to make veggie-based sloppy Joes and vegan peanut butter bars.

Reactions: Emma JC
There is a vegan cooking series on UK TV and it`s excellent:

Yeah, I saw that thread when I was looking for an appropriate thread to put this news in.

I remember posting some stuff about vegan chefs on regular TVs show. Goudreau and Chef Chloe have both been on morning shows. Maybe I'll just look those up and link them here in this thread.

Here I found Chef Chloe on TV.

I am not a fan of chili - too spicy. but I would like to try the ramen.

I found the recipe

I could not have been more annoyed! :rofl:
"vegan at times" 🙄 . What constitutes "at times" and how does that differ from flexitarian?
and really....the same ol' recipe for macaroni and cheese----but it's cooler because it has VEGAN cheese, and plant based milk
I clicked on something from her another time that got me going, but this is sooooo silly
Maybe in part because I can think of her in terms of Jerrys sitcom dates and how it would go....

I thought we already had this thread. In fact I thought I made it myself. but I can't find it. Maybe it is just inside some other thread....

The reason I was looking for it was because I saw this and I liked it on a lot of different levels.
I guess Jessica Simpson is not a real celebrity, or a real vegan. Being married to Jerry Seinfeld makes her almost a celebrity. "Vegan At Times" makes her almost a vegan.

I got a kick out of the cat stuff in the beginning of the clip.

I like the concept, Vegan, At Times. We all know that one of the preconceptions that people have is that being vegan is too hard. So in that case you can be Sometimes Vegan. I know hard core vegans hate that but ... Hey, it's a start. It moves the needle.

And a couple more vegan recipes to add to my collection.

Author and philanthropist Jessica Seinfeld is joining TODAY to share a few of her favorite meat- and dairy-free recipes from her cookbook, "Vegan, at Times: 120+ Recipes for Every Day or Every So Often." She shows us how to make veggie-based sloppy Joes and vegan peanut butter bars.

Ok, this made me crazy. I assume it should read Jessica Seinfeld?

• Love
Reactions: Lou