Vegan brand Beyond Meat triples production

While I think the burgers are ok they're not really anything I want. What I want are more of the sausages!!! I adore them.
I've made them as subs, the brats with cabbage and onions, Italian on pizza and pasta. They're soooooo good

Reactions: PTree15
I've not tried the Beyond sausages, but they are on my list. :)
They don't need oil! If you use a non stick or a cast iron just move around to start them off, they release a lot of grease! I would start them off on high heat and then add whatever veggies and everything comes out just right. With the brats cabbage was wonderful!. You can put things on paper towel lined paper to absorb the oils after cooking.
I love these way too much.
My discount store sells these and the burgers now! I always wished they would carry vegan mayo, now they have Beyond Meat and Follow your Heart products! So happy! The FYH slices are $3.99 which I like, the burgers $4.99, sausage $5.99. Much better than other stores

It is a really interesting conversation that i had with my friend who turned vegan after being brought up as a vegetarian for his entire life where he said he wouldn't even taste mock meat. However, I, who was a meateater for the first 24 years of my life, am excited by things like mockmeat burger and other tissue- based technologies in the vegan research side. It made me realise the level of complexity that exists within what is from outside viewed as the 'vegan bandwagon'- it is anything but homogenous.