Ugh

I gotta admit-----it's getting harder and harder to assume something is said in sarcasm :rofl:
'cause people are given the ok to be as stupid as they want :fp:
But....this is sarcasm:rofl:

if you view the pictures you can see that it is sarcasm. You have to click on the pictures to see them. The picture are all links to delicious vegan food in Instagram.

Having the pictures juxtaposed in opposition of the text is some. kind of satire. Not sure what kind. I'm thinking it might be irony.

if you view the pictures you can see that it is sarcasm. You have to click on the pictures to see them. The picture are all links to delicious vegan food in Instagram.

Having the pictures juxtaposed in opposition of the text is some. kind of satire. Not sure what kind. I'm thinking it might be irony.

Ah, my computer was doing a weird thing where it would not show me the image and only the Instagram logo! Sorry you may delete this if you want :)

It just showed a blank white or black screen (That looks delicious)
Hmmm. maybe you need an instagram account to see them. Although I'm not sure if I have one. Maybe I made one a while ago. but I didn't have to log in or anything to see the pictures.

Anyway, don't feel bad. a few others must have not seen the pictures and got turned off by the text. And you know that might have been the authors intent. Maybe got a stronger response by having the pictures "hidden".

• Informative
Reactions: I Love Animals
Ah, my computer was doing a weird thing where it would not show me the image and only the Instagram logo! Sorry you may delete this if you want :)
I'm having the same problem. If I click on the pictures I get a message that the page won't redirect properly. :(