Tyson Foods Invests In Beyond Meat

Calliegirl

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I'm taking this as a good sign that they realize the demand for meat is dropping and they are starting to refocus their company on alternatives.

In what may be one of the most surprising investment announcements of any type — a man-bites-dog scenario in the business world — Tyson Foods, one of the world’s largest meat companies, has now become a significant investor in Beyond Meat (The HSUS has made investments in the company, too). The plant-based-meat company recently launched the Beyond Burger, with the taste and texture of meat. Tyson’s investment in Beyond Meat has startled people within the food industry, and it’s been widely reportedby Stephanie Strom of the New York Times and also the Wall Street Journal and the meat industry trade publication, Meatingplace...

Beyond amazing news about Beyond Meat · A Humane Nation

Last edited:

The #BeyondBurger Has Arrived in the Nation's Largest US Grocery Chain: Kroger!

Talk about some serious summer heat, in just 8 weeks' time The Beyond Burger has nearly TRIPLED its distribution! Over the next few weeks, The Beyond Burger will begin to roll-out in more than 600 select Kroger-owned stores across 13 states within Kroger’s key banners: Fred Meyer, King Soopers, Kroger and Ralph’s.

The Beyond Burger can now be found in over 1,300 stores NATIONWIDE with no plans to stop there!! Click the link below to see if The Beyond Burger is in an affiliated Krogerstore near you!

CLICK HERE FOR THE KROGER STORE LIST

Chicago's Epic Burger Chain Goes Beyond
As if things couldn't get more exciting, The Beyond Burger was recently added to the menu at another one of the nation's leading gourmet burger joints, Epic Burger! Just like Burger Fi earlier this month, Epic brought on the Beyond Burger as a response to the growing mainstream demand for plant-based options. Read more about Epic Burger's tasty menu addition below!
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT EPIC BURGER HERE

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR $1-OFF COUPON!
Summertime Beyond Burger Inspo #BuildItYourWay

Check out this video of all of our fan's NOT basic ways to eat a Beyond Burger!
SEE VIDEO HERE

Check out NBA Star Eric Bledsoe's formula for staying fit -- including this spicy Beyond Burger recipe!
ERICS TIPS & RECIPE HERE

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

YouTube

Pinterest

Our mailing address is:
Beyond Meat
P.O. Box 2204
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
open.php

How much are Beyond fresh burgers anyway? I got a strange deal on a pack for $1.99-ad was for BOGO free, they had one pack left and I persisted
Better quality meat is expensive so I don't see it as an issue. Many people buy higher priced beef because it's low fat and plant based burgers are a step above. I've seen ground beef advertised for $6.00 a pound
That burger was damn tasty! I'm cheap but would buy it on occasion as opposed to going out

And are they always found with the meat? That's where it was at Heinens. Quite a turn off