Turkey and animal testing laws

Hiba

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi all,

I am vegan from Iraq, and this is my first post. I hope everyone here is doing great. And thank you in advance for your help.

I have been having some difficulties finding cruelty free cosmetic products in my country as only large companies sell here ( mainly europian companies that sell to China). However, I think I do have a good alternative, which is Turkish products. As far as I know, Turkey has banned testing on animals in 2015. But I am not sure I fully understand the details of their legislation. Can I safely consume Turkish cosmetics based on their 2015 animal testing banning laws?

All comment are welcomed and appreciated.

Thank you,
Hiba

hello Hiba,
I understand your concern as you want cruelty free cosmetics I don't know the situation about Iraq but I think you going to be inspirational for us as u facing problem for cosmetic you can opt www.addresschic.com where u will get halal free cosmetics they have the wide range which is approved by many organization which working for veganism specially PETA and i want to make sure that they all are 100% cruelty free sustainable and green.