Today's Vegan Menu (2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B - cereal with soy milk

L - veggie dog & French fries

D - still cooking, but it's going to be orange tofu stir fry with carrots, snap peas, broccoli & mushrooms over rice

B- The usual
S- A Silk strawberry soy yogurt and a ginger cookie
L- Vegan meatballs and saurkraut with mushrooms, whole wheat pita bread and beet hummus
D- Whole wheat angel hair pasta with lemon hummus, roasted broccoli and a Gardein fish filet
S- Homemade coconut cookies and tea

Cranberry bread, tea
Seitan buffalo nuggets with bleu cheez dip, beer
I haven't eaten dinner and probably won't, because I'm still full from the nuggets :D
I might have toast later, as I made bread today.

B - coffee, watermelon, cantaloupe, pineapple

Brunch - tofu scramble, half of a bagel with Tofutti cream cheese, more fruit, Linzer cookie.
D - leftover pasta...not enough for a meal so I had a cup of soup.

Popcorn for snack.

Breakfast was a toasted sandwich with spinach, vegan ham and mustard.
Snack: blueberries, white grapes and green tea.
Lunch will be a stir fry with tofu, mushrooms, water chestnuts, broccoli, bean sprouts, peppers, carrots, onion with tamari and a little bit of sweet chilli dipping sauce.
Dinner will be bean chilli and a baked potato. Probably wine too.:D

B- Hot cereal and gingerbread coffee with almond milk
S- A Silk blueberry soy yogurt and a cookie
L- Leftover rice casserole and butternut squash soup
S- A crunchy granola bar
D- Whole wheat pita filled with beet hummus, Gardein beef chunks, saurkraut and mushrooms
S- A ginger cookie and pumpkin spice rooibos tea

A Greek salad, minus the feta, topped with oil and vinegar, iced tea with lemon
Buffalo seitan stir-fry with green peppers and onions topped with bleu cheez dressing; olives and pepperoncini with three wheat crackers
Slice of cranberry bread with Earl Grey tea

B- Hot cereal and gingerbread coffee with almond milk
S- A Silk strawberry soy yogurt and a ginger cookie
L- Leftover rice casserole mixed with leftover butternut squash soup, VERY tasty
S- A few bite-sized cookies (I baked SOOOO many cookies last week)
D- Whole wheat pasta, broccoli, beet hummus and the last of the saurkraut and mushrooms
S- A cashew oat thumbprint cookie with pumpkin butter and sesame coconut thumbprint cookie with fig butter and some caramel apple herbal tea

I know it sounds like a lot of cookies, but I really did make them bite sized.

Reactions: PTree15
Cookies rock...that is all. :)

Banana-peanut butter-chocolate smoothie, tea
Hummus with pretzels and carrots
I'm not sure about dinner; I could have leftovers (squash soup, half a grilled Daiya cheddar and buffalo seitan sandwich, spaghetti...), or I could go out to dinner, which is what I'm leaning towards. I am thinking a nice vegan dinner at ION restaurant in my town ( I got a gift card from a friend!!!). I could take bus and actually enjoy a glass of wine or two before all the New Year's Eve craziness starts and not have to worry about all the knuckleheads that will undoubtedly be on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.