Today's Vegan Menu (2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apple cinnamon tofu bake (my family loved it, even my tofu-hating mom!)
Hummus and veggie sandwich (carrots, peppers, cucumbers, onion and tomatoes)
Dinner is up in the air. Might make soup or a pasta dish.

B- Hot cereal and tea
S- An apple and a scoop of raw meal powder with water
L- Sauteed tofu, mushrooms and broccoli in a ginger garlic peanut sauce
D- Maybe the soup I never got around to making last night

B Strong coffee and soya milk. Chickpea flour pancake with mushrooms
L Boiled potatoes and a large knob of non dairy margerine
D If I find the time, I'm going to make some seitan.

Apple cinnamon tofu bake. I have only one piece left because my parents wanted the rest :)
Orange
Pasta fagiole, salad
Chickpea cutlets, garlic mashed potatoes, roasted Brussels sprouts

-Banana, soy toffee nut latte (it was free, woohoo thanks starbucks.)
-Garlic broccoli, peppers, mushrooms, onion & salad, lettuce, tomatoes etc.
-Gingerbread Nakd bar, green tea with lemon, an orange.

I'm going to have oatmeal made with almond milk, peanut butter & chia seeds for dinner because it's my usual breakfast & I missed having it this morning!

Reactions: PTree15
I'm going to have oatmeal made with almond milk, peanut butter & chia seeds for dinner because it's my usual breakfast & I missed having it this morning!
Breakfast for dinner rocks!

Today:
Oatmeal with raisins, walnuts and maple syrup (yeah, I like it sweet :D )
Almonds, orange
Bow tie pasta with chickpeas, raisins, tomato sauce and cinnamon (my mom made this and it was awesome. Must...get...recipe...); salad of spinach, banana peppers, black olives, broccoli and carrots; and roasted potatoes (I was super hungry at lunch!)
Dinner will be pizza, probably with Daiya cheddar, red onions, olives and green peppers

Reactions: hungryraccoon
It sure does. I quite often have breakfast for dinner. :)

-Oats made with almond milk, chia seeds, peanut butter & blueberries. Green tea with lemon.
-Soy latte
-Tomato soup. Salad.
-Rhubarb & custard Nakd bar, hazlenut coffee.
- LM rosemary sausage, broccoli & roasted pumpkin.
- Dark mint chocolate.

Lots of exercise & it's making me SO HUNGRY.

B- hot cereal and tea
L- Salad topped with mushrooms, onions and artichoke hearts sauteed in salsa, bean dip and a handful of macaroni
D- Whole wheat pizza with green curry sauce, garlic, mushrooms, shallots, green bell pepper, spinach and sauteed banana
S- A couple apples and tea

Reactions: PTree15
Wow, your pizza sounds amazing, GingerFoxx! Never would have thought about using bananas. Very cool.

Today, I have basically picked (hummus and veggies and crackers, orange, apple, almonds, vanilla soy latte, chips and salsa, raisins, cookies, etc., etc.) but I am now making a veggie chili with the spice mix and minced dried soya from my Secret Santa box (thank you, AeryFairy). I am adding onions, shredded carrots and peppers to the mix along with garlic. I can never have too much garlic. :D I will have it over jasmine rice.

Wow, your pizza sounds amazing, GingerFoxx! Never would have thought about using bananas. Very cool.
That was my boyfriend's brainstorm actually, in lieu of plantains. Though I have had thai curry in restaurants before with mango or pineapple in it, so I bet that would be good as well.

I can never have too much garlic. :D
I hear ya loud and clear on that one

It sure does. I quite often have breakfast for dinner. :)

-Oats made with almond milk, chia seeds, peanut butter & blueberries. Green tea with lemon.
-Soy latte
-Tomato soup. Salad.
-Rhubarb & custard Nakd bar, hazlenut coffee.
- LM rosemary sausage, broccoli & roasted pumpkin.
- Dark mint chocolate.

Lots of exercise & it's making me SO HUNGRY.

Where do you live ? :p

B- A tortilla with veggies and tofu sauteed in salsa, topped with sunflower seeds
L- Had lunch out with my best friend (who is vegan now). We went to a local Mexican restaurant with many vegan options. Had a vegan enchilada with spicy tempeh crumbles, daiya cheese, tofutti sour cream, scallions and I forget what else, rice and beans, chips and salsa
D- Still sufficiently full from lunch

B- A slice of leftover Thai green curry pizza and a banana smoothie with wheat germ and ground flax
S- An apple and a scoop of raw meal powder with water
L- Steamed potato, butternut squash, rutabaga, carrot, red cabbage and leek sprinkled with chipotle seasoning
S- Carrot sticks with olive hummus
D- Not sure. I am working late so either my boyfriend is going to fix dinner for us, or we are going to try to go out for Chinese food if the restaurant isn't super crowded

Apple, banana, almonds
English muffin with peanut butter and raspberry preserves
Salad of spinach and kale, shredded carrots, green peppers, red onions, green olives and zucchini with a balsamic vinaigrette
Dinner is going to be a tofu quiche (recipe courtesy of KLS!). I'm psyched because the crust is already made -- leftover from my Christmas veggie pot pie. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.