Tim Horton’s-Expands Vegan Options/Just Eggs

The closest Tim Hortons to me is about 4 hours away...but I’m counting on Dunkin’ to make this move soon, now that they’ve announced a meat-free sausage.

Apparently they are using Just eggs and Just has not gone public yet (shares wise). It will be interesting to see what happens when they do as Beyond Meat is still going up like crazy. It IPOed on May 2nd at $46 and is now trading at $238.

I haven't yet tried Just eggs yet, has anyone here? did you like them as a scramble? I can't even seem to see anywhere to buy in my area except at Tim Hortons and the one that I know of is too far away.

Emma JC

My grocery store just recently added Just Eggs. I haven’t tried it yet since I’m perfectly happy with tofu scramble. But maybe I’ll pick some up while I’m at the store today just to try it out.

Costco (at some locations) now sells two bottles for $10. I think each bottle contains the equivalent of 8 eggs.

My grocery store just recently added Just Eggs. I haven’t tried it yet since I’m perfectly happy with tofu scramble. But maybe I’ll pick some up while I’m at the store today just to try it out.

Let us know what you think.

Costco (at some locations) now sells two bottles for $10. I think each bottle contains the equivalent of 8 eggs.

Unfortunately Costcos here don't seem to have it yet.

Emma JC