Thoughts on impossible burger and their testing on 188 rats?

There is NEVER a good reason to test animals. Their is stem cells and computer simulation. Even before modern advancement animal testing wasn't truly necessary. Now animal experiments are actually holding REAL research back.

If that is factually accurate, then I agree. I was thinking that there are things that we cannot test without animals, and going direct to human testing would be very risky.

I've always associated veganism with left wing politics. I'm glad that isn't necessarily the case. Do you feel veganism and right wing politics dovetail in any way? I suppose if you extend the right wing emphasis on individual freedom and liberty to non-humans it makes sense. In any case, I'm glad veganism isn't bound by partisan lines.

It is easy to link veganism to whatever you want ;) ... seen it numerous times linked with feminism for example, and often times with the left wing politics. A famous tyrant from Germany was vegetarian...

But artificially linking veganism to other ideologies, only reduces the potential number of vegan people, which is not good for the animals, and not good for human health either. So I do not subscribe to any cliches.

I disagree. There is NEVER a good reason to test animals. Their is stem cells and computer simulation. Even before modern advancement animal testing wasn't truly necessary. Now animal experiments are actually holding REAL research back.

I'm not left or right wing. Their is a lot of mud slinging on BOTH sides.

I once liked Sarah Palin (which didn't go down very well) because she gave birth to a baby with downs syndrome and she said he had a lot to teach us. It's just so good when people say positive things about the disabled and don't think we all need euthanising.

Regarding the underlined.. i agree.. I almost chuckled when i realized something that never occurred to me.. Politics and Politicians never influenced my growling stomach when i was having those "miss-meal" cramps.. because when the dust settles? Both sides (Left/Right Wingers) are eating quite well, regardless of their dietary choices..

:blush: