TheOatmeal/FunnyJunk dispute

And the lawyer's wife, Tara Carreon... Well, I'll let her writing speak for themselves:

"There is now plenty of proof that Matt Inman is one of a gang of people who promote the same type of ideas that inspired Jared Loughner to try and kill Gabrielle Giffords. Mark Potok of the Southern Poverty Law Center, who studies hate groups and hate speech, examined Loughner's sites and concluded that his material on grammar, in particular, likely came from the writings of far right activist David Wynn Miller. If you Google Matt Inman + grammar, you will find a similar obsession. And similar hate."

http://www.naderlibrary.com/bulletin_board/viewtopic.php?t=896&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90

Jared Loughner, of course, is the guy who opened fire on a congresswoman's public meeting, killing six people, including a nine year old.

And the lawyer's wife, Tara Carreon... Well, I'll let her writing speak for themselves:

"There is now plenty of proof that Matt Inman is one of a gang of people who promote the same type of ideas that inspired Jared Loughner to try and kill Gabrielle Giffords. Mark Potok of the Southern Poverty Law Center, who studies hate groups and hate speech, examined Loughner's sites and concluded that his material on grammar, in particular, likely came from the writings of far right activist David Wynn Miller. If you Google Matt Inman + grammar, you will find a similar obsession. And similar hate."

http://www.naderlibrary.com/bulletin_board/viewtopic.php?t=896&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90

Jared Loughner, of course, is the guy who opened fire on a congresswoman's public meeting, killing six people, including a nine year old.

Please explain what this person is saying because I don't understand her words.

Please explain what this person is saying because I don't understand her words.

1. Jared Lee Loughner was obsessed with grammar.
2. Jared Lee Loughner killed a bunch of people.
3. Matt Inman (TheOatmeal) is obsessed with grammar.
4. ...

I *think* that was her point. I may not be taking enough drugs to understand the logic though.

1. Jared Lee Loughner was obsessed with grammar.
2. Jared Lee Loughner killed a bunch of people.
3. Matt Inman (TheOnion) is obsessed with grammar.
4. ...

I *think* that was her point. I may not be taking enough drugs to understand the logic though.

Thank you. I was assuming that's what she said because I'm really ready to assume people are morons, but I couldn't understand the wording.

It does make sense though, cause it's like, how vegans are always instigating genocide because Hitler was a vegetarian...

But Hitler wasn't a vegetarian, and don't you mean TheOatmeal rather than TheOnion? :p

Sorry for correcting. Clearly I must be a far right activist who will probably go on to do a public shooting.

But Hitler wasn't a vegetarian, and don't you mean TheOatmeal rather than TheOnion? :p

Sorry for correcting. Clearly I must be a far right activist who will probably go on to do a public shooting.

Dude, then why all the genocide?! :eek:

With this new information, I just don't know what to make of grammar correcters turning out to be mass murderers.