The Weather.

We had very little sun sadly. It did peak through a few times. I think it probably did me a favor because it would have been even warmer if it was very sunny.
We just had a downpour, lol. It was gorgeous all day, and then all of a sudden it got dark and poured for about 10 minutes. The sky is clearing again. Crazy!
 
  • Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
We got some downpours today while I was at work. When I left at 5:30, it was very light. More rain forecast for the next several days. We do need it.
 
Brrr, chilly this morning. I usually like cold oatmeal for breakfast, but I'm having hot this morning. I had to bust out an afghan for the bed last night. :D
 
  • Like
  • Friendly
Reactions: KLS52 and Tom L.
It is pouring down rain and expected to do so pretty much all day. And it's my day off so the errands I had planned will have to wait as I hate getting out in the rain. Nice that it is cooler though and I have opened my windows to get some nice fresh air.
 
  • Friendly
Reactions: KLS52 and PTree15