The Royal Baby - 'The Kate Wait' Continues

I think that it will be very soon if she is currently in London and not at her parents.I hope the facts about the wait being longer for a boy is untrue because I really hope she has a girl.But I guess they are just telling you that most long waits are boys.Hopefully it wasn't 100% accurate.

The only thing that really matters though is that the baby is healthy.I hope everything goes well.:)

I think that it will be very soon if she is currently in London and not at her parents.I hope the facts about the wait being longer for a boy is untrue because I really hope she has a girl.But I guess they are just telling you that most long waits are boys.Hopefully it wasn't 100% accurate.

The only thing that really matters though is that the baby is healthy.I hope everything goes well.:)
No that's an old wives' tale. Boys do not take longer. Many women of northern European ancestry have longer than usual between monthly cycles though, so they ovulate later in the pregnancy, and tend to go past dates.

I like newborn photos, so I want to see those, but don't care if it's a boy or girl.

I've gotten a chuckle out of the Daily Show's recent coverage.

ds_18126_04.jpg

So do I as 2 kings in a row will be enough ! :D

No that's an old wives' tale. Boys do not take longer. Many women of northern European ancestry have longer than usual between monthly cycles though, so they ovulate later in the pregnancy, and tend to go past dates.

The actual date which was given by the press is only speculation and she may not be actually overdue !

The palace released a statement saying that the baby was due in July. Heavens know how the press managed to come up with the date ! :(

Reactions: Everleigh
How are names chosen for royal babies?

Any consistent method or tradition?

Only tradition I know of is that they're required to come up with about 10 names for a single person.

George Arthur Stanley Edward John James Peter Paul Henry William Windsor.

That will be the kid's name if it's a boy. Not necessarily in that order.

So, why DID you think it was a boy?Did you place any bets?You would be a lucky girl right now if you did :lol:
We had a betting pool at work for gender and weight. I may have won because I chose boy and 8lbs,1 oz. Everyone put in $1, winner take all. Like $35, $40 maybe total. :) I will find out tomorrow who won. :)