The Misread Thread Titles Thread

So have you had no luck with your humane traps?

We had not even one mouse wander into a humane trap. I moved them around, made them easier and more difficult to access, changed the treats inside them... nothing. We were seeing mice run across the floor several times a day and hearing them chew constantly. The snap-traps became necessary. (Glue traps seem far crueler to me than being killed very quickly.) We've caught six mice in a little over a week. Thankfully, my boyfriend is the one checking the traps and disposing of what he finds.

We had not even one mouse wander into a humane trap. I moved them around, made them easier and more difficult to access, changed the treats inside them... nothing. We were seeing mice run across the floor several times a day and hearing them chew constantly. The snap-traps became necessary. (Glue traps seem far crueler to me than being killed very quickly.) We've caught six mice in a little over a week. Thankfully, my boyfriend is the one checking the traps and disposing of what he finds.

Oh no. :( I can't say that I agree with your methods, but I haven't been in this situation. I hope they get the message and move out fast.

Oh no. :( I can't say that I agree with your methods, but I haven't been in this situation. I hope they get the message and move out fast.

I didn't jump straight to snap traps. I tried my darndest to capture them humanely, and they would have none of it. At that point, a person can either live with the mice or move out if they won't use non-humane methods.

I didn't jump straight to snap traps. I tried my darndest to capture them humanely, and they would have none of it. At that point, a person can either live with the mice or move out if they won't use non-humane methods.

I know. Which is why I said, I hope they get the message and move out fast.

Slightly off topic (but no more than the murdering mice topic) - whenever someone posts in the 'Anyone else pregnant?' thread and I see their name on the front page, I think "OMG ___ is pregnant!". But usually they are just giving congratulations to the OP.