The Misread Thread Titles Thread

I read "The Importance of Legumes" as "The Impatience of Legumes" o_O

Also, even when I do read "The Importance of Legumes" correctly, I keep thinking "The Importance of Being Earnest"

Oh, Oscar Wilde, what are you doing to me? :eek:

Are they machine washable? I like the canvas type I can wash easily. Trader Joes is opening a store here soon; I've never been to one, can't wait. :)

You and SuicideBlonde should go shopping together for the first time. You'll be giggling like schoolgirls when you see the vegan items.

And no, TJ's bags are plastic, but they can be wiped down with hot soapy water. I like them because they're big but are lightweight.

Reactions: ledboots
I just like them because they're the coolest-looking ones:

traderjoesbags1a.jpg

Have fun with the new TJ's. You won't want to shop anywhere else.

Reactions: Amy SF and ledboots
The "What Are You Having For (Vegetarian) Dinner" thread always confuses me. I don't understand why the vegetarian part was put in there? To separate it from the vegan thread maybe?

well the Barefoot Contessa might have emailed someone that she was 'gonna come around and stuff turkey sausages down your throat until you like my cooking'.....it would be a worrying email, and that person's dinner prospects wouldn't be appropriate for that thread.

The "What Are You Having For (Vegetarian) Dinner" thread always confuses me. I don't understand why the vegetarian part was put in there? To separate it from the vegan thread maybe?
That's what I thought it was, so vegetarians would have a thread like the vegan dinner one, in case the dinner had cheese or something.

:p I do, actually. Maybe I should start that thread...
I want a partner but without going out of my way to do it. So I guess it won't happen, lol. I really don't think I can date an omnivore. I really don't. Vegetarian maybe.. Defiantly no hunting, fishing thinks you need meat for protein and breast milk for calcium dude or dudette tho. Maybe it would help if I wasn't so negative about it. I'm sure it could happen, but I'd have to make effort. Effort doe.

Fish-eating vegetarians (more like ******** lyingtarians)
Potheads could become extinct due to climate change!

Last edited: