The Magic Roundabout - Swindon

It's not my cup of tea, so I was just a passenger. Mrs Summer actually enjoys driving in places like that, or so it seems ...!

I'm just curious to know what you were doing in Swindon. I lived there for 2 years and left in 1971, the year before it was built.

Ms Summer is a very adventurous driver indeed ! Apparently the magic roundabout is very safe and there have been very few accidents. Roundabouts are far saver compared to crossroads.

I'm just curious to know what you were doing in Swindon. I lived there for 2 years and left in 1971, the year before it was built.

Ms Summer is a very adventurous driver indeed ! Apparently the magic roundabout is very safe and there have been very few accidents. Roundabouts are far saver compared to crossroads.
We went to the swimming pool. It has a wave machine, slides etc.

Yes, roundabouts are OK if you know where you're going and choose the right exit :)

We went to the swimming pool. It has a wave machine, slides etc.

Yes, roundabouts are OK if you know where you're going and choose the right exit :)

I see, that explains the long and worthwhile trip.

I like roundabouts and if you are not sure, you just go around one (or more) times !!!!:p