The love of man

maybe.

i just find people from this site and vb to be super sensitive about things. and many not related to veganism at all. other sites with veg folk are not so quick to flare up. i think it's the mix of people on sites that cause this, as well as the site itself and the moderation.

You should see a parrot forum I was on for a while. It was amazing, the drama over nothing at all. (Including drama about nothing at all in their personal lives, about which they posted nonstop. One middle aged woman always referred to her brother as "my Evil Brother", caps and all. That should give you an idea.)

Reactions: AspireToExpire
I never read the comments, but I actually find the comments section at youtube to be informative for many subjects. You have your immaturity as well, but you'll find that just about anywhere.

Hmm. Okay. I agree with you to a point but I like how passionate veggie and vegan people can be and I don't see it as a negative.:) It's weird as I view you and Aspire as dramatic people too.

Uh, what? That may be because you don't know me. You know some of the words I type from some of my thoughts. Tone is hard to detect through typing but my honesty, sense of humor and personality can be a bit strong, I'll give you that. Dramatic, nah. I'm actually rather quite and indifferent towards most things. :im:

For what it's worth, in my eyes dramatic and easily offended are two different things. I never accused anyone of being dramatic, I just know people haven't had the same life experiences as I (obviously). I bet Rascalsmom gets the jist of what I am getting at...

You should see a parrot forum I was on for a while. It was amazing, the drama over nothing at all. (Including drama about nothing at all in their personal lives, about which they posted nonstop. One middle aged woman always referred to her brother as "my Evil Brother", caps and all. That should give you an idea.)

For real. The pet forum I moderate at, those people get down and dirty. You wouldn't believe some of the name calling, stalking etc....

I never read the comments, but I actually find the comments section at youtube to be informative for many subjects. You have your immaturity as well, but you'll find that just about anywhere.

Well I don't think it's in danger of becoming any more informative if you did start reading it.

Uh, what? That may be because you don't know me. You know some of the words I type from some of my thoughts. Tone is hard to detect through typing but my honesty, sense of humor and personality can be a bit strong, I'll give you that. Dramatic, nah. I'm actually rather quite and indifferent towards most things. :im:

For what it's worth, in my eyes dramatic and easily offended are two different things. I never accused anyone of being dramatic, I just know people haven't had the same life experiences as I (obviously). I bet Rascalsmom gets the jist of what I am getting at...

The fact that you wrote "accused" proves my point. :rolleyes: It's overly dramatic language. Honestly I never really noticed you and your fascinating personality that much on VB although I think I defended you on the rape thread but clearly you have a problem with me. Maybe put me on ignore.

Accused. Accused. Accused.

Heeey, it does sound dramatic! Sort of anticlimactic though... nothing ends up happening.

The fact that you wrote "accused" proves my point. :rolleyes: It's overly dramatic language. Honestly I never really noticed you and your fascinating personality that much on VB although I think I defended you on the rape thread but clearly you have a problem with me. Maybe put me on ignore.

:hmm: Jee, I can't see why I would get the opinion and "accuse" some people here of offending easily... :wtf:

So it's cool for some people to explain themselves when there is a micommunication and not others, gotcha. Thank you for bringing up both the rape thread (A big trigger and the reason I left VB in the first place) on a new forum I was trying to start fresh on and being so very sarcastic, how awesome and undramatic of you. I am a big girl, I don't use ignore. Perhaps practice what you preach and breeze on past what I type rather than quoting.

Reactions: Queerasaurus Rex
I certainly wasn't trying to trigger you. I was, and still am upset when I think about that thread.

I offend others very easily. I think i have a gift for offense. I wish we could be hired to offend, I would be able to rise through the occupational ranks in that field and make a great living.

Thanks guys, but a lot of the reason why I seem inoffensive is that I have to try really hard not to be, I put huge amounts of energy into it. But if I just relax for one second and let things slip I soon manage to offend someone... hard to know what to do.

VV has gotten confusing to me lately. Was there a throw-down in some thread that I missed or something? If it was in the 'substitutes for common cravings' thread then I didn't read that...

Reactions: AspireToExpire
VV has gotten confusing to me lately. Was there a throw-down in some thread that I missed or something? If it was in the 'substitutes for common cravings' thread then I didn't read that...

It is confusing but good news, you didn't miss the throw down. It was in this thread. On me. and also that guy in the video. ^