The love of man

I didn't watch the whole video as it seemed disgusting but what do you mean by that? o_O

I meant that people here and on VB seem to offend easily and someone like myself is unfortunately used to it and worse because you hear "that word" and see some pretty ugly things within the culture of which I live.

^ Oh, okay. I'm not sure what word you mean but I assume the "n-word".

Personally I don't think people on here and VB offend easily although most seem like compassionate people but I do think some people act like dicks to get attention. It's quite common on forums.:D

^ Oh, okay. I'm not sure what word you mean but I assume the "n-word".

Personally I don't think people on here and VB offend easily although most seem like compassionate people but I do think some people act like dicks to get attention. It's quite common on forums.:D

I disagree. i've found people on these two sites to be way too easily offended. other sites not so much. people can be way too sensitive.

I disagree. i've found people on these two sites to be way too easily offended. other sites not so much. people can be way too sensitive.

I think vegetarians and vegans especially tend to be sensitive because they give a f*ck about animals that most humans don't care about.

I think vegetarians and vegans especially tend to be sensitive because they give a f*ck about animals that most humans don't care about.
maybe.

i just find people from this site and vb to be super sensitive about things. and many not related to veganism at all. other sites with veg folk are not so quick to flare up. i think it's the mix of people on sites that cause this, as well as the site itself and the moderation.

i just find people from this site and vb to be super sensitive about things. and many not related to veganism at all. other sites with veg folk are not so quick to flare up. i think it's the mix of people on sites that cause this, as well as the site itself and the moderation.

Hmm. Okay. I agree with you to a point but I like how passionate veggie and vegan people can be and I don't see it as a negative.:) It's weird as I view you and Aspire as dramatic people too.

Reactions: Queerasaurus Rex
Hmm. Okay. I agree with you to a point but I like how passionate veggie and vegan people can be and I don't see it as a negative.:) It's weird as I view you and Aspire as dramatic people too.
lol

i get dramatic when i feel attacked, or if i feel someone states something that is such rubbish that i can't let it go.

not sure how i feel about the passionate thing. one doesn't have to be overly dramatic to be passionate.

btw, me and Expire are two different people.

Reactions: AspireToExpire