The future!

Ahimsa

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Is anyone planning to do something different and exciting with their lives once social distancing is over? I'm as yet undecided, maybe I'll just let the coke fueled vegan orgy of debauchery go on forever! 😉

Is anyone planning to do something different and exciting with their lives once social distancing is over? I'm as yet undecided, maybe I'll just let the coke fueled vegan orgy of debauchery go on forever! 😉
I was thinking of taking a Green Tortoise Tour. I was going to do that last summer but the tours all got cancelled.

I was thinking of taking a Green Tortoise Tour. I was going to do that last summer but the tours all got cancelled.
And I thought I liked to live life in the fast lane! 🤔

I have about 6 concerts (or even more?) from last year that need to be rescheduled. I want to go to lots of vegan restaurants that I haven't tried yet, including Gaz Oakley's one. I just want to do normal things again. I haven't travelled into central London since March. I want to go into London as I'm moving away next year so I want to take advantage of all the touristy things while I can. Even going into the parks or Whole Foods in London will be nice to do again.

I have about 6 concerts (or even more?) from last year that need to be rescheduled. I want to go to lots of vegan restaurants that I haven't tried yet, including Gaz Oakley's one. I just want to do normal things again. I haven't travelled into central London since March. I want to go into London as I'm moving away next year so I want to take advantage of all the touristy things while I can. Even going into the parks or Whole Foods in London will be nice to do again.
Yes, I miss going to London. I used to live there before moving to Wales. There are many places I'd like to go to when it's safe and all are within the UK. Where are you moving to Raven that's so far from London?

Yes, I miss going to London. I used to live there before moving to Wales. There are many places I'd like to go to when it's safe and all are within the UK. Where are you moving to Raven that's so far from London?
Oh, it's not that far to move away, about an hour, but not like where I live now where I can go there often, well, I used to be able to go into London a lot before March 2020, haha.

Reactions: shyvas and Ahimsa
I definitely want to go to a restaurant again! Very much looking forward to that.

And we can have visitors in our new house!

I'll definitely go to visit my dad in Norway.

I'll travel on public transportation. Maybe take the train in to London and maybe visit the annual Norwegian Constitution Day celebration event.

I'll also be able to meet up with my colleagues at work again. I look forward to that. Although working remotely will probably be the new normal there.

Going on a holiday somewhere with my family, maybe stay a night or two in a hotel or B&B.

Reactions: Lou and Raven
Oh yes. I want a night or two in a hotel too. Preferably by the sea.