The Farm Animals Lovers Thread

Vegan Dogs

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Kick off...not with a PET pig called Esther....but some other rescued FARM ANIMALS that mostly people do not love and just think of as "food fodder"

i doubt...this thread will get many viewings...people generally are not really interested in seeing farm animals in a good light.

People are generally only interested in farm animal species if they are owned as "pets" because PETS are what people like when they think of "animals" pets...then wild animals to coo at in zoos ...but farm animals ? people have little if any affection or liking for them let alone sympathy as they are...UGLY ...not "useful" as PETS and just the sight of my turkeys as people sometimes said to me...made people think FOOD yum yum...they do not "see" the individual.

I did write UGLY...and they are...why ? because they are not NATURAL like wild animals are...they are deformed "unnatural" Frankenstein forms...pigs...are fatter and hairless compared to their wild natural ancestors the Boars...cows...are nothing like the wild species spectacular cattel ancesters...Chickens...are if broilers featherless fat ugly animals etc etc.

We really are deluded if we think of farm animals as "Natural" and too many people use this word "natural" when the truth is...there is nothing "natural" about farm animals so we really should stop using that word..."natural" when breeding and killing them for food.

When people say....we humans "should not force things on animals"...well what is NOT forced on farm animals we should ask ourselves ? everything ! what they are given to eat...and btw...they do NOT eat what their wild ancesters ate at all...modern farm animal feed is unnatural and not at all what wild animals ate in terms of nutrients or substance of what they eat...we actually feed farm animals GMO unnatural foods and specific foods that fatten them up the most like GMO soy etc so actually what their flesh turns out into in terms of fats nutrients etc is very very different to what a wild animal flesh is like.

Most of all...we "force" how they live on them...cut off their genitals as babies without anaesthetic...deprive them of bringing up their own babies...kill their babies separated from them at once in the case of dairy cows...and then we "force" death on them at average age of a few weeks or months old. 98 percent of farm animals only get to live a few months.

However...they feel just like any animal does. They want to live...and having personally owned cows goats turkeys chickens rabbits that were killed for human and pet consumption...i know how intelligent...gentle...and appreciative they are of affection given and returned.

However...i found it very hard to watch their suffering due to their Frankenstein bodies ...i saw the turkeys...watch the birds flying in the sky..their instincts showing they too wanted to fly...their ancester in the wild did naturally...there is nothing "natural" about a farm bred animal...nothing...their bodies...their production...size...suffering...and natural instincts denied ripped off them forced to have babies taken off them repeatedly forced to produce babies eggs milk until their poor bodies collapse under the intense unnatural suffering all that causes them.

When my turkeys became adult sized...they broke their legs as too heavy for them if they even hobbled let alone jumped to try to fly. It was very distressing. They also had respiratory problems...water on the lungs as standard the vet said...they are bred to be like that it is "natural" for such farm animals to suffer.

What do all types of animals love the most ? FREEDOM and LIFE.

Pigs are like pigeons actually more intelligent than dogs scientists have found....not that intelligence is a necessary criteria to decide who should live and who should die if owned by humans I suggest.

Viva Vegan Charity
9,62 k abonnés

S'ABONNER
PLEASE SHARE: This is incredible. Watch the sheer joy of this mother sow and her piglets experiencing the outside for the first time!

1599133759265.png

1599133709785.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaspard
Chickens rescued see outside for the 1st time...the USA has no welfare rules for chickens, poultry...other nations like the UK have the standard for broiler meat chickens of 19 adult size chickens to 1m2 cages.

Quail smaller birds are 100 to 1m2.

This lovely video is of some chickens first time outside experience. They will not live long...15 years is the ancester species of wild natural chickens life span...the domestic breed farm chickens lives are 2 years if for egg laying...and 6 weeks if for meat broiler chickens...that is how fast they are grown into Frankenstein suffering pains in legs internal organs hearts due to the way they are bred too heavy for their in pain legs ...in fact turkeys bred on farms cannot fly 25 miles as their wild ancestors did...their bodies are so unnaturally heavy arthritic they break even before getting to slaughter at a few weeks old in many cases.

The stories of 3 rescued dairy cows...saved at age 3 years old in the nick of time before she would have been killed at age 6...well before the natural lifespan of a wild ancestor of cows who of course did not produce the unnatural amounts of constsant milk that unnatural farm bred frankenstein breed cows used on farms do...

ps nor do wild chickens lay eggs daily that is another genetic unnatural frankenstein forced species creation by humans...it wears down chickens and cows in farms badly to have to be made into such unnatural producers...and of course they are all bred as often as possible...no laws about no more than 2 litters per year as for pet dogs hey..

this is a superb video also...of the pure JOY of a rescued farm cow ...

Must have many more nice positive pictures of farm animals and stories about them in this thread in future.

I end my kick off today with a picture of some farm animals of mine with my pets...well some would call the farm animal species i have PETS because that title gives animals more "rights to live" of course in most people's minds.

however...i did mention them in a previous comment...so might as well share a picture of them...

My TURKEYS and my CAT and DOGS all vegan fed of course. I would not kill my turkeys to feed my vegan fed dogs and cat.

This was in happier not as suffering as later times i add. The turkeys being "organic high priced" farm birds that could not do much more than hobble and were never given antibiotics for their pains "natural" to farm animals bred like frankenstein unnatural flightless animals to get the "red tractor" label of "organic top class humane" crap meaningless label...as soon as i got them...i took them to the vets for medication and pain killers.

The female turkey names were...Christmas...Hannukah...Kirsty and Cranberry. midnight xmas day leaping vegan cat.jpg

Another lovely video of a RESCUE animal....for those who falsely think only dogs and cats learn to react in useful ways to show affection to humans that humans need to appreciate them.

Not pet food...but aliving sentient being...very abused species...a turkey hen.

How ironical is that? Vegan Cat started a threat called "the farm animals lover threat". Mate, your threat will never be as popular as "the cat lovers threat". I wanted to start "the other animal lover threat" for animals who are neither cats nor dogs.
Well, this is not a vegan forum here it's a pet lover forum.
This is supposed to be a vegan forum but well, no it just look like a cat breader facebook account. Most people here do not care much about animals who are victims of human preferences: they just love tacky pictures of cats. And it's a disgrace.
So here is a challenge for you: outnumber the cat lovers thread in posts and likes. (You will never manage to do this.)

And by the way for you all "cat spiecists" out there, I started the cat hater threat.

• Sad
Reactions: Vegan Dogs