The Everything Valentines Day Thread

I was hoping to bake something to bring to work tomorrow but I got home so late and I’m so tired that I don’t think it’s going to happen, unless I’m up early and do it in the morning.

DSC_3016-2.jpg

Pâte feuilletée, ganache montée chocolat blanc, compotée de pomme-Puff pastry, white chocolate ganache,apple puree

Land & Monkeys, Paris € 14 serves 2

Sans-titre-1640-x-900-px-4.png

Pecan praline and chocolate mousse cake.

• Love
Reactions: Brian W and PTree15
Asda has announced it will be offering a vegan Valentine’s Day Meal Deal this year – boasting three courses with wine for £15.

The deal, which will be available between February 9 and 14, includes a starter, main plus two sides, and dessert, and a bottle of wine.

To begin their meal, plant-based diners can tuck into Asda’s new Vegan Mushroom Arancini Hearts with Truffle Dip. This is followed by the retailer’s Plant Based Wellington with Mushroom Duxelle for the main.
Asda-Valentines-Day-meal-deal-showing-a-pack-of-vegan-roasted-mushroom-arancini-hearts.jpg

Reactions: Brian W and PTree15
I'm disappointed in Sweden in this regard because, for a country that is so forward in vegetarianism/veganism, it is surprisingly lacking in vegan chocolates. :(

• Friendly
Reactions: Lou and shyvas
I bought some roses from Aldi yesterday. £9.99 for 24 roses! Amazing.

Happy Valentine''s Day, everyone! My sister wished me Happy Palentine's Day, hehe. I like that one. Yesterday was allegedly Galentine's Day for people to honor their best gal pals. :) I like all the different takes on it. Anyway, I'm going to make a chocolate mug cake for dessert tonight. :) I'm in the mood for tofu, so my dinner will be a stir-fry with sugar snap peas, carrots and onions in a brown sauce. I'm not sure what flavor I want to focus on. I'm thinking savory rather than sweet, so we'll see.