The Everything Animal Thread

I’ve been wanting to do something like this because I have a few really pretty teacups that belonged to my aunt and my kids are not interested in any of them. I hate to think that they will be discarded once I’m gone. I might as well do something useful with them now.

82770EC5-D3C5-4912-A178-08C337F923A8.jpeg98532E4D-37CC-4EF2-A9D0-3D07F44DC934.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
I love the teapot bird nest idea!
and those are such pretty cups!
In my basement cupboard there is a single tea cup and saucer, and the shelves are lined with the Cleveland Press newspaper from the 40's

These pigeons need our help. This UK town is planning a massive cull and is planning to capture and shoot them!:dizzy:

Please sign and share.

So sad to see that there is a large campaign to cull these pigeons.:mad::mad::mad:

• Sad
Reactions: PTree15
“My” little handicapped squirrel friend, Blinky. So glad he made it through the winter. He has a bad eye that I think he cant see out of and a large scar across his back. I’m wondering if he escaped a hawk attack.

All Dogs Go To Heaven: Stella Will Assure Pups Up There Are Safe

Wonder dog Stella of Dog & Drone Search lost pet resource operating out of Guilford has tragically died after her courageous cancer battle.

A goldendoodle named Stella, a dedicated "search and rescue" dog who captured the hearts of many, died this week after a many months-long battle with cancer.
The "wonder dog" of Dog & Drone Search D&D lost pet resource, had a "brilliant sense of animal behavior." The service is all volunteer and free.

She was responsible for the safe return of numerous puppies, kittens, dogs, and cats who strayed or ran from home in panic for many years. Despite her cancer and amputation, Stella continued to find and return lost, frightened pets, who likely would have never returned home without her, until her last days. She provided this service at no charge. Stella was a truly remarkable hero and the sweetest dog you will ever meet."

357E6F11-F90F-4853-B8FB-B63F640586ED.jpeg

• Love
  • Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC