The Dog Lovers Thread

586c03d63f134e32ab86e27b6eaebda1.jpg

I grew up with dogs they were a big part of my life until 10yrs ago when my last dog died. Now i cannot afford the vets fees so i do not have one i hoped to may be be come a dog fosterer but because of my poor health i was rejected. You people who have canine companions treasure them they leave a big hole when they are gone.

hB9F09E22_zps6f717ede.jpg

I grew up with dogs they were a big part of my life until 10yrs ago when my last dog died. Now i cannot afford the vets fees so i do not have one i hoped to may be be come a dog fosterer but because of my poor health i was rejected. You people who have canine companions treasure them they leave a big hole when they are gone.

:hug:I'm sorry you were turned down for fostering. Dogs are wonderful companions aren't they.:)

Reactions: KLS52
Trying to adopt this baby girl. She was involved in a cruelty case and dumped at the pound (where there is no such thing as an adoption program). She was pulled by a rescue literally hours before being euthanized and is currently in foster care, but her caretaker can no longer keep her. My application seems to have been well received,and I should hear from them soon with the details. Keep your fingers crossed! I think we'll call her Sophie Mae.
:yes:
525565_435468416522120_687059220_n.jpg

Trying to adopt this baby girl. She was involved in a cruelty case and dumped at the pound (where there is no such thing as an adoption program). She was pulled by a rescue literally hours before being euthanized and is currently in foster care, but her caretaker can no longer keep her. My application seems to have been well received,and I should hear from them soon with the details. Keep your fingers crossed! I think we'll call her Sophie Mae.
:yes:
525565_435468416522120_687059220_n.jpg
The cutest nose ever! She looks like a real pistol, hope you end up together! :)

Reactions: sallyomally
Thanks! It's going to be pretty interesting around our place. I can't wait to see the cats in action when she comes through the door. She's small, so I'm hoping they'll think shes just one of them. Her bio says she's three, housebroken, crate trained, good with cats, very sweet natured and loves to snuggle and sit in your lap. I just might be able to fool them..:rolleyes:

Reactions: thefadedone
Sally, this is awesome! She is adorable! :starshower:

:starshower: She looks gorgeous Sally! I was surprised by how well my cats took to the dogs, even my 14 year old cat seems to ignore them. I hope it will be the same for you.:)

:starshower: She looks gorgeous Sally! I was surprised by how well my cats took to the dogs, even my 14 year old cat seems to ignore them. I hope it will be the same for you.:)

We're looking forward to having her as part of our family. I spoke with the foster mom yesterday, and she gave the rescue the go ahead. We are approved! She should be ours by next weekend ! We're ready to shop for doggie things. Hoping all will go well and that Sophie and Jean Claude will become friends. He drives the two old timers crazy and my hope is that Sophie and he can be playmates.