The Dog Lovers Thread

Mine is a Braque du Bourbonnais lol, so i understand;) Most think he is a Pointer or GSP.
Ah. Then you are a bit more into rare breeds. Never seen one in RL in fact, but there are some few i Norway. If everyone is alive, 10 BdB total (where 7 has been born in Norway).

Some does even wonder if Rime is a real dog in fact... :p

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas
Ah. Then you are a bit more into rare breeds. Never seen one in RL in fact, but there are some few i Norway. If everyone is alive, 10 BdB total (where 7 has been born in Norway).

Some does even wonder if Rime is a real dog in fact... :p
Haha i have met some Mudi´s, i used to photograph sometimes at agility competitions in the Netherlands and i knew someone who also had one.

Where i live there are about 8 BdB total, all imported. Live in Germany and imported mine from Lithuania. I actually also never seen one before i got my dog haha. But was a good choice i made, cause they are a great breed.

I always like rare breeds, in my own FCI group 7 there are alot more that people dont know. If i get a purebred dog again in the future, for sure it will be a more rare breed again.

But i already have 2 11 year old rescue dogs also, so with the 3 year old BdB, i am done for many years before i get another dog lol.

Reactions: KLS52 and Chryssie
Petco pulls shock collars from their stores, both physical and online, and calls on other pet retailers to do the same.

I don’t know how anyone can defend the use of those things. 🤷🏻‍♀️

@shyvas it’s funny because he maybe sees me 2-3 times a month and he really likes me for some reason. He gets very excited when he sees me. It’s so cute. Daughter says he doesn’t get that excited for other people, not counting them of course.

• Love
Reactions: shyvas
@shyvas it’s funny because he maybe sees me 2-3 times a month and he really likes me for some reason. He gets very excited when he sees me. It’s so cute. Daughter says he doesn’t get that excited for other people, not counting them of course.

I'm not joking but he can tell that you're granny i.e. a very special person. Dogs are so clever.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: Lou and KLS52
Denver’s 31 year ban on pit bulls has been repealed, but...

Someone should tell the mayor that German Shepherds are more likely to be aggressive towards children than pit bulls.

happy vegan dogs new year...this is V-Dog packet stuck on my wheelie refuse bins

happy no starving children vegan new year...AND ENJOY MY USA VEGAN DOG FOOD PICTURE...TRIED AND TESTED... www.vegepets.com I WOULD BUY EVOLUTION BUT NOT YET SOLD IN EUROPE MUCH I WILL TRY WHEN IN FRANCE V-DOG IS USA BRAND I ADD VERY CHEAP LIKE THE CHLORINATED USA CHICKEN ABOUT TO HIT UK SHELVES POST BREXIT...NO WELFARE STANDARDS FOR POULTRY IN THE USA...NOT MUCH IN THE UK...40 MILLION 1 DAY OLD MALE CHICKS GET SUFFOCATED TO DEATH IN THE UK EVERY YEAR AS NOT EGG LAYERS put in pet food that no pet needs to thrive on.
slap in face.jpg

Should Animals Be Off the Menu? - An Animal Rights Article from all-creatures.org

Should Animals Be Off the Menu? - All of God's creatures have rights, includes both human and non-human animals

SERMON FOR NEW YEAR DAY..."EVERY MORSEL OF MEAT IS A SLAP IN THE FACE OF A STARVING CHILD"...

QUOTE OF WORLD BANKER PHILIP WOLLEN NEVER HEARD THE SERMON ? NONE SO BLIND AS THOSE WHO WILL NOT SEE OR DO NOT WANT TO HEAR THE SCREAMS... Text of Philip Wollen's 'Blazing Animal Rights Speech':King Lear, late at night on the cliffs asks the blind Earl of Gloucester, “How do you see the world?”And the blind man Gloucester replies “I see it feelingly”.And shouldn’t we all?

Animals must be off the menu because tonight they are screaming in terror in the slaughterhouses, in crates, and in cages. Vile ignoble gulags of despair.

You see, I heard the screams of my dying father as his body was ravaged by the cancer that killed him. And I realised I'd heard those screams before.In slaughterhouse, their eyes stabbed out and their tendons slashed, on the cattle ships to the Middle East and the dying mother whale as a harpoon explodes in her brain as she calls out to her calf.Their cries were the cries of my father.I discovered that when we suffer, we suffer as equals.And in their capacity to suffer, a dog is a pig is a bear is a boy.Meat today is the new asbestos – more murderous than tobacco. CO2, methane, and nitrous oxide from the livestock industry are killing our oceans with acidic, hypoxic dead zones.90% of small fish are ground up into pellets to feed to livestock.

photos.app.goo.gl

happy no starving children vegan new year...AND ENJOY MY USA VEGAN DOG FOOD PICTURE...TRIED AND TESTED... I WOULD BUY EVOLUTION BUT NOT YET SOLD IN EUROPE MUCH I WILL TRY WHEN IN FRANCE V-DOG IS USA BRAND I ADD VERY CHEAP LIKE THE CHLORINATED USA CHI

40 new photos added to shared album

new year day 2021 wheelie bin poster chester and cheshire west puford court number 2.jpgexocet energy vegan belgian shepherd groenendael dogs talacre beach wales cymru.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210101_100254.jpg
    IMG_20210101_100254.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1