The Cat Lovers Thread

This reminds me of our two stray girls who turned up on our doorstep, both heavily pregnant. They gave birth about two days apart. We had a box in each bedroom closet, but they couldn't bear to be apart and kept visiting the other's box, nursing the babies at the same time. We finally found a huge box and put them together. They were so much happier,and the kittens were HUGE from going back and forth to the "mommies buffet".

Ha ha...awesome! :)

I was making lunch and I went up to have a shower and then came back to finish my food and my cat Poppy was miaowing constantly (she does that because I don't let her go out as much as I used to) and I kept telling her to be quiet and then I realised that I had shut her in the porch.:oops: She must have been in there for an hour and she was not amused.:p

001-10.jpg

finn V.jpg

Related?

Reactions: Mork and Katrina
Aww. <3 People from the US always ask if my cat Poppy is a Maine Coon, is yours that breed?

Yes - I get that too! But I don't know if he is or not. Doesn't matter eh? We love them all the same. Couldn't love them more! Funny thing is I have a black cat too that looks like the cat in your avatar...lol.

Reactions: KLS52
How is that one can bond with a particular cat so quickly and effortlessly? I felt that way with Thor and was lucky to have him for so many years. And now I'm just lovin' on Bogart so much I almost can't stand it. <3

Reactions: Lord Snot
How is that one can bond with a particular cat so quickly and effortlessly? I felt that way with Thor and was lucky to have him for so many years. And now I'm just lovin' on Bogart so much I almost can't stand it. <3

I know that feeling! Sometimes I look at someone I love (animal or human) and I want to cry from feeling so overwhelmed.

Reactions: AeryFairy and KLS52
I'm so happy today b/c last night Charlie went all evil cat (stalking and pouncing and biting me) but today he is a sweetheart! lol I'm just starting to learn his personality.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady
I'm so happy today b/c last night Charlie went all evil cat (stalking and pouncing and biting me) but today he is a sweetheart! lol I'm just starting to learn his personality.
Bogart is the same way...yesterday he was all lovey and today he just wants to be left alone. Hard to figure him out...I'm learning not to try. lol

Bear is like that - split personality. One day he's Evil Cat, biting and scratching and attacking the other cats and wanting to be left alone. The next day he's snorgling on me and wanting to be with me.

Of course the affection might have a lot to do with breakfastime, but I'll take it anyway. :p

Reactions: KLS52
I am convinced that my Bogart is a whack-a-doo. This is the cat who pretty much doesn't like to be touched/handled unless you are petting the top of his head or rubbing his face and giving him kisses. Touch anywhere else on his body or try and pick him up and he freaks. So I pretty much learned to respect this. So how is it that he loves, loves, loves the electric grooming clippers that I bought for him? He just let me shave off three huge matts from his fur and he acted like he really liked it! Crazy cat. :cat: I'm going to try and do a little each day so as not to press my luck.

Reactions: ledboots and PiSis