Animal Advocacy The Animal Activism/Rights/Welfare thread

I can't find any details about this petition. Do you have a link to give us some idea of what it is about? I won't sign anything without being certain of what I am signing for and whether it is a good thing or not.

Many animal rights activists and groups have been campaigning for our wildlife for decades. Sadly, there are not considered to be celebrities or as famous
as contemporary A listers. I would encourage the younger generation to learn more about animal and environmental activists who contribute to making the planet a better place.

''In 1960 British born Jane Goodall travelled from England to what is now Tanzania and ventured into the little-known world of wild chimpanzees – her discoveries into our closest living relatives changed the world. Over the next 60 years Dr Goodall, DBE, Founder of the Jane Goodall Institute and UN Messenger of Peace has continued to innovate, from the community-led conservation approach Tacare which redefined conservation to include the needs of local people, to developing compassionate young change makers via her global environmental and humanitarian youth programme Roots & Shoots.''

Reactions: PTree15
322828338_1155657098651565_6791093473349464053_n.jpg

"We must not give up hope. Every single day that we live, we make some impact on the planet. We have a choice as to what kind of impact that is. I truly believe we have a window of time during which we can begin to heal some of the damage we’ve inflicted and at least slow down the climate crisis. But we have to act now.”

Dr Jane Goodall, DBE, Founder the Jane Goodall Institute &
UN Messenger of Peace

325727006_921107662229556_5647745454376178508_n.jpg

Pic from West Kent Sabs-An innocent fox killed yesterday by hunters in Westmarsh, kent.
This is the sad reality of what's going on in the English countryside.

• Sad
326257615_5791652824255576_2591180948902954236_n.jpg

326029509_2397251510428611_5034257253135357591_n.jpg

Beds & Bucks Hunt Sabs:

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 Hunter

"Clive seems like quite an angry man. Clive has also made a spurious claim to the police that our driver hit him with our vehicle and he is injured. We'd suggest that Clive is mistaken, although he may have injured his hand smashing our screen. The problem Clive has with his claim is our dash cam footage which clearly shows what transpired, with Clive blocking the highway and refusing to move after repeated requests.
We have submitted a claim against Clive for Criminal Damage and it is currently with Cambridgeshire Police who have our footage.
We also think it's about time the police started to act on spurious claims by the hunting community for wasting their time."

There is a report number and Cambridge police are aware of this crime.

Since Boxing day, it's been utter chaos in the English countryside. Continuous fox hunts and hunters that
have been assaulting sabs:

WARNING: DISTRESSING IMAGES

Since the hype and spin of Boxing Day it’s back to usual on the countryside killing fields. Hunts are going to ever more extreme lengths to try and stop the sabs who stand in their way of hunting and killing wildlife.

Here’s a round up of just SOME of the things that have happened since the New Year:

Dead-fox-WAR.jpg